The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

orangeman

Steve Bruce is about to punch Rafa - Sky Sports saying there is only going to be one winner in that contest. LOL.

Rafa is telling Bruce to clam down. LOL

new devil

orangeman

Balloon sends Liverpool's premiership chances into the air. Ridiculous considering it was a Liverppol balloon as well.

Carmen Stateside

Not to be.  Too many changes against a decent side.  So thats four defeats in the league. What now?

orangeman

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 17, 2009, 05:00:27 PM
Not to be.  Too many changes against a decent side.  So thats four defeats in the league. What now?

Man Utd next.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Balloon or not Sunderland deserved their victory today and should have won by a lot more.
Fair play to them Steve Bruce has completely turned them around from the shambles Keane left them in when he walked out on them.
No complaints from me the best team on the day won

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minus15

had a great chance after the chelsea defeat. But the team just isn't good enough. The back up to the team just can't be relied upon. Better chance of a champ league run than a league challenge unfortunately

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 17, 2009, 05:06:32 PM
Balloon or not Sunderland deserved their victory today and should have won by a lot more.
Fair play to them Steve Bruce has completely turned them around from the shambles Keane left them in when he walked out on them.
No complaints from me the best team on the day won

And with Lyon and Man Utd coming up this week, Rafa could be under serious pressure by next Sunday evening.

longrunsthefox

That happened with some game last year when the ball hit a balloon and led to a goal... Sheffield Utd V Man City.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcxhnvJO3Tc

orangeman

Fair play to them Steve Bruce has completely turned them around from the shambles Keane left them in when he walked out on them.No complaints from me the best team on the day won

Bruce does seem to have the Midas touch alright - good manager it seems.

Minder

Quote from: orangeman on October 17, 2009, 05:40:41 PM
Fair play to them Steve Bruce has completely turned them around from the shambles Keane left them in when he walked out on them.No complaints from me the best team on the day won

Bruce does seem to have the Midas touch alright - good manager it seems.

Steady on OM.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"