The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 22, 2022, 02:14:13 PM
Big chance with utd che and tot new playing today to make up some ground. Instead we're met with this shite
Won't be much damage done if both games end in a draw, but yeah a win would have set us up nicely with those other fixtures being played.
Will be plenty of points dropped by everyone fighting for the 3rd and 4th spots.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on October 22, 2022, 03:56:24 PM
Quote from: trailer on October 20, 2022, 03:21:59 PM
You lot sound like Armagh fans. Two game unbeaten run. Team of the season stuff.

The great unbeaten run of 2 matches comes to an end. Sad.

You are literally the only one talking about this.

maldini

Capt Pat

Damage limited with Chelsea drawing with Utd.

Back to winning ways against Ajax on Wednesday I think.

Milltown Row2

Eh? Are Chelsea a threat? Would be damage limitations had City lost
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

OrchardOrange

Quote from: laoislad on October 21, 2022, 06:53:29 AM
Quote from: dec on October 21, 2022, 01:13:38 AM
Stevie G out as villa manager
I think it's a pretty safe bet he won't be the next Liverpool manger, if ever.

Choosing to manage Rangers should make him a pariah for any team with integrity or with Irish/Catholic supporters. Rangers are an institution built upon and steeped in sectarian/racist hatred from the top to the bottom. Despite his Catholic upbringing, Gerrard jumped at the chance to manage this cesspit of hatred. Shame on him and any Irish Liverpool supporter who still hold him in high esteem.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 22, 2022, 10:48:07 PM
Eh? Are Chelsea a threat? Would be damage limitations had City lost

I think at this stage we are thinking about champions league qualifucation  we can challenge for the league again next year.

Cavan19

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 20, 2022, 12:05:36 PM
If Haaland gets a long term injury.... there's a chance.
Only 7 points behind them with 28 games to go. They have shown they can drop points.
Very little room for error on Liverpools part though.

How's it going now?

markl121

Quote from: OrchardOrange on October 22, 2022, 10:54:26 PM

Choosing to manage Rangers should make him a pariah for any team with integrity or with Irish/Catholic supporters. Rangers are an institution built upon and steeped in sectarian/racist hatred from the top to the bottom. Despite his Catholic upbringing, Gerrard jumped at the chance to manage this cesspit of hatred. Shame on him and any Irish Liverpool supporter who still hold him in high esteem.
Gerrard wasn't a catholic. He went to a catholic school as they offered better football. His wife and kids are catholics though. I struggled with Gerrard managing them, but in all fairness I do not care about the old firm, I live in Scotland atm and I despise it, the paranoia and obsession with the other side and blaming the premier league for Scottish football being shite is grating. Gerrard is a Liverpool legend. The old firm means f**k all to the vast majority in Liverpool.

RedHand88

The absolute state of this. Typical old firm attitude - themmuns bad, ussuns good. Both as blind as each other with regard to their own faults. Obsessed with painting each other in a bad light.
Gerrard will forever be a Liverpool legend, managing a crap team in a farmers league will not change that. Anyone with even a basic knowledge of football would not dispute this given what he did for the club. As someone else pointed out, Gerrard is not even a Catholic. So why you feel so offended that he managed Rangers is beyond me.
Go back to your Palestine and Papal flags and leave the real football to others.

tonto1888

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 23, 2022, 12:45:19 PM

The absolute state of this. Typical old firm attitude - themmuns bad, ussuns good. Both as blind as each other with regard to their own faults. Obsessed with painting each other in a bad light.
Gerrard will forever be a Liverpool legend, managing a crap team in a farmers league will not change that. Anyone with even a basic knowledge of football would not dispute this given what he did for the club. As someone else pointed out, Gerrard is not even a Catholic. So why you feel so offended that he managed Rangers is beyond me.
Go back to your Palestine and Papal flags and leave the real football to others.

Ima Celtic fan and Ive a big soft spot for liverpool. I thought he was class for Liverpool but any liking I had of him went out the window when he managed Rangers. I suspect your post is an attempt to wind up. your last line certainly suggests so anyway

dec

A former Liverpool midfielder who went on to achieve success as Rangers manager and then gets the Liverpool job.

I think we have seen that story before.

quit yo jibbajabba

No action being took against Henderson. Remember that time everyone said he was a racist because Firmino pulled a face..

Hoping EC Unique available for comment soon

Armagh18

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 26, 2022, 10:51:04 AM
No action being took against Henderson. Remember that time everyone said he was a racist because Firmino pulled a face..

Good stuff, glad there was nothing in it.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Armagh18 on October 26, 2022, 10:59:35 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 26, 2022, 10:51:04 AM

Good stuff, glad there was nothing in it.

Of course there was nothing in it. Of any player Henderson is the least likely to be a dick.

Big game tonight. Hard to know how they will line out never mind how they'll play. A draw guarantees qualification so I can see a cagey enough affair