The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Aside from football, heading over next weekend, looking to book a restaurant, recommendations?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 08, 2022, 11:41:02 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 08, 2022, 11:07:01 AM
Could do worse than try TAA in right mid with gomez behind him.
Although gomez had an absolute mare laat nite admittedly.
Elliott - tidy player but v young. Doesnt have the legs for a klopp midfield. Him and  carvalho best suited as a 10 in a 4231
Some good forwards but link up play not the same as before when Mane was around.
Need to get salah more involved.
Firmino and milner esp should have sub roles at most. The milner issue lies with fsg and klopp.
Teams just lie back now wait for a pool attack to break down then hit on the counter. All v predictable just now.

More thoughts as i get them

Gomez would be the new target, maybe TAA is playing for a role in right-side of midfield, its clear he doesnt want to defend and with the world cup coming up he probably see's himself getting a role on the England team in that position rather than fullback..

Bobby has been used as a bit part player

How did the subs do when they came on, she made me flick over to Love Island USA  ;D (better viewing in fairness )

Thiago was excellent when he came on. Did more, both defensively and attack-wise than the rest of them put together over the entire game.

But... Napoli by then we're content to just manage the game to the end.

Doesn't mean that Thiago is not absolutely crucial to and the lynchpin of this team, but it will be other games where he'll have to show that, not a game that was basically in what the yanks call "garbage time".

quit yo jibbajabba

Agreed on all that j70

Milltown on my odd trip oer i wouldnt have been overly near restaurants lol but i was in an inferior version of kfc last time i was over where we waited 45mins for some mediocre fodder if you want directions 😉😃 followed by a trip to Popworld of course 😃

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 08, 2022, 01:37:33 PM
Agreed on all that j70

Milltown on my odd trip oer i wouldnt have been overly near restaurants lol but i was in an inferior version of kfc last time i was over where we waited 45mins for some mediocre fodder if you want directions 😉😃 followed by a trip to Popworld of course 😃

Too up market for me  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 08, 2022, 02:20:20 PM
Agreed on all that j70

Too up market for me  ;)

Gusto down at the docks is nice, albeit a fair while since I've been,
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 08, 2022, 03:19:27 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 08, 2022, 02:20:20 PM
Agreed on all that j70

Too up market for me  ;)

Gusto down at the docks is nice, albeit a fair while since I've been,

Was looking at it and read the reviews, seems grand.. The Salt House Tapas was another I was looking at

Dire Ear

Gomez is completely over-rated and anytime he's named, it's always a shitshow.  Trent now starting to copy his uselessness;  overrated english hoors......

trailer

I'm sure everyone in Liverpool was glad the weekends games were postponed. Can't drop points if you're not playing.

J70

Quote from: trailer on September 12, 2022, 04:08:27 PM
I'm sure everyone in Liverpool was glad the weekends games were postponed. Can't drop points if you're not playing.

A few weeks to get injured players back and work on tactics and organization?

Fuckin right we're all glad!

markl121

I'm not. Was looking forward to booing

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: markl121 on September 12, 2022, 10:23:46 PM

Are you a Toffee in disguise?

Milltown Row2

Would you be able to pick up tickets for Everton game? I'm there at the weekend ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: markl121 on September 12, 2022, 10:23:46 PM

Tune in tomorro night so 😉

trailer

If Ajax turn Loserpool over tonight will Flopp get to stay? If Tuchel can get the chop I think a case can be made for Flopp.

markl121

Anyone heading to the rangers game at anfield? should be tasty