The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 03, 2022, 07:49:00 AM
In what could be the moment of the season, Salah is on the brink of signing a FOUR year extension!!

who is actually reporting it? I don't see any of the usuals like Jones or Pearce saying anything

Dire Ear

Am I the only one who thinks that Gomez is an absolute liability??

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gawa316 on April 03, 2022, 09:16:51 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on April 03, 2022, 07:49:00 AM
In what could be the moment of the season, Salah is on the brink of signing a FOUR year extension!!

who is actually reporting it? I don't see any of the usuals like Jones or Pearce saying anything

While the source wouldn't be a usual one Pearce is not the oracle he used to be. The club has tightened that up. What is telling is that the agent isn't out making smart comments about these articles. There must be some substance to them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dire Ear on April 03, 2022, 11:51:22 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Gomez is an absolute liability??

No, he's poor but he's not a starter and he'll be protected by the players around him. Will he start v City?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

quit yo jibbajabba

Yeah bit harsh. As a second choice rb and 4th choice centre half youd do well to improve upon. Great assist yday.

Feel a bit sorry for him. Terrible injury and couple boys now ahead of him as he recovered

gawa316

#LFC line up v Benfica: Alisson, Trent AA, Konate, VVD, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Thiago, Diaz, Mane, Salah.

Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Firmino, Gomez, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Minamino, Jota, Tsimikas, Matip, Elliott. #LFC

RedHand88

Anthony Taylor and Paul Tierney doing the game on Sunday.

The league is gone.

dec

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

RedHand88

That salah miss before half time seeming more crucial now.

Capt Pat

That is a good result for Liverpool in the end what ever about the second half performance. The second leg should be a formality with a 3-1 lead.

Hound

Very lucky not to concede more.
City will score plenty at the weekend, hopefully we score more!

From the Bunker

That was a strange 1-3 win! Good result in the end. Konate blunder gave them energy and sapped ours! Salah has been off form since AFCON. You just don't see a goal from him at the moment.