The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

I thought Shaquiri was poor - too lazy for that position. TAA on form is fantastic. He has seemed a bit lazy this season but definitely excellent last night.

Origi is poor. I think Minamino if he got a goal might come good. Jota a very good buy and will probably get a lot better.

Non liverpool supporter. What do I know lol.

Hound

I was happy with Shaq. One of our better players on the night.

I thought Jota only did ok (but he's a top player and a super signing) and nothing went right for Minamino. I'd forgive both on the basis they had to play alongside Donkey Divock. 

Rhys Williams did reasonably well. Presumably he'll be starting against the Hammers on Saturday, so it'll be interesting to see how he gets on.

Great to see Trent play so well. Comfortably the best player on the pitch. I'm still not 100% convinced his attitude is 100% A OK. I'd like to see his scowl a little less often! But of course can't complain if he produces on the field.

Armamike

Minamino has been underwhelming since joining.  I had high hopes for him.  But it can take players 12-18 months to show their worth.  Origi on the other hand is a lost cause.  You'd think by this stage he'd grab his opportunity when presented.  Shaqiri is useful enough - some real flashes of good play from him when he gets a game.  Can see a pass.  But probably doesn't contribute enough over a full game.  Jota is making a real impact every time he plays.
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 28, 2020, 03:31:46 PM
I thought Shaquiri was poor - too lazy for that position. TAA on form is fantastic. He has seemed a bit lazy this season but definitely excellent last night.

Origi is poor. I think Minamino if he got a goal might come good. Jota a very good buy and will probably get a lot better.

Non liverpool supporter. What do I know lol.
I thought Shaq did pretty ok to be honest!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: johnnycool on October 28, 2020, 09:01:39 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 27, 2020, 08:38:22 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on October 27, 2020, 08:33:16 PM
Fab off injured now

Doesn't look to serious!

Hamstring, two weeks tops.
Out for 3 games. Will miss West Ham,Atalanta and City.
Wonder will Klopp throw Williams in, he looked decent the other night.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnnycool

Quote from: laoislad on October 29, 2020, 10:07:25 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on October 28, 2020, 09:01:39 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 27, 2020, 08:38:22 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on October 27, 2020, 08:33:16 PM
Fab off injured now

Doesn't look to serious!

Hamstring, two weeks tops.
Out for 3 games. Will miss West Ham,Atalanta and City.
Wonder will Klopp throw Williams in, he looked decent the other night.

Williams and Gomez at centre back, even more imperative that TAA and Roberston prevent crosses coming in and keep corners to a minimum.

gawa316

Maddock from the mirror reporting some decent news on VVD's comeback..

Surgery news on van Dijk huge - means there's a chance he could play again this season. Klopp says "it was the best news you can get" - and that is significant...means surgery clean & uncomplicated, which is min requirement to cut rehab time from 7+ months, to less than 6.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: gawa316 on October 30, 2020, 09:03:16 PM

Surgery news on van Dijk huge - means there's a chance he could play again this season. Klopp says "it was the best news you can get" - and that is significant...means surgery clean & uncomplicated, which is min requirement to cut rehab time from 7+ months, to less than 6.

Don't be getting all excited. It's a long journey, of rehab, fitness, match fitness, regaining touch and regaining confidence.

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2020, 09:42:44 PM
He'll be fit for Euros
More importantly the Champions League final!

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 30, 2020, 11:15:16 PM

Quote from: gawa316 on October 30, 2020, 09:03:16 PM

Don't be getting all excited. It's a long journey, of rehab, fitness, match fitness, regaining touch and regaining confidence.

Yes I know all that...but still positive that everything went as well as it could...that can only be a good thing

brokencrossbar1

gawa316

#LFC line up: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Minamino, Jota, Shaqiri, R. Williams, N. Williams.

Squad getting firmly tested these days. Phillips to fill the gap today.

No VVD, Matip, Fab,Thiago, Naby, And Kostas

RedHand88