The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: The Stallion on April 25, 2017, 05:15:22 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on April 25, 2017, 04:21:58 PM
Quote from: Taylor on April 25, 2017, 02:37:05 PM
Bordering on bullying here because someone doesnt conform to standards  :-\

how do figure it is bullying. You could argue Stallion has been trolling, however I'm sure Stallion is well capable of holding his own if you have been reading this forum over the past year.

Stallion, do this man a favour and reassure him you don't feel bullied.

I don't feel bullied. However I do feel I am accused of trolling simply for daring to hold an opinion which no other Liverpool fan seems to agree with. I respect your right to disagree but please don't resort to attempting to the easy option of labelling my opinion as trolling, it demeans us all.

Good man Stallion, btw I should have said other posters have accused of trolling, not me, I am quite happy for you to consistently express an opinion, you'll not be accused of blowing with the wind.

The Stallion

AZOffaly

Wouldn't be mad about this. I don't like the NB kits in general.

AZOffaly

Although the more I look at it, it has shades of this about it...

Minus15

Race for Top 4, my prediction after 38 Games

3. Man City 80 pts
4. Liverpool 75 pts
5. Man United 74 pts
6. Arsenal 73 pts

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 27, 2017, 09:08:34 AM

I think it's lovely.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minus15

The Stallion

I think it's just a t-shirt and I don't care what colour or design it is. A lot of my fellow Liverpool supporters seem to be really into the fashion side of things though which is fair enough, if a little puzzling.

Fuzzman

Stallion, would you be happy enough of Liverpool didn't finish in the top 4 this year?
Who would you want as your new manager?

The Stallion

I wouldn't say I'd be happy, although if it meant the immediate replacement of Klopp I'd take it now.

I have previously posted a few criteria I would want from a new manager, which would involve excluding anyone who genuinely believes Mignolet, Henderson and Milner among others are good footballers. Without interviewing prospective candidates I can't comment on who meets that particular criterion.

Gabriel_Hurl

Lovely shirt - can't wait to see them wearing it in the Champions League next season  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on April 27, 2017, 12:31:00 PM
I wouldn't say I'd be happy, although if it meant the immediate replacement of Klopp I'd take it now.

I have previously posted a few criteria I would want from a new manager, which would involve excluding anyone who genuinely believes Mignolet, Henderson and Milner among others are good footballers. Without interviewing prospective candidates I can't comment on who meets that particular criterion.

I think if they dug up Shankly you'd still not be happy. Some people are never happy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

I certainly wouldn't be happy if they dug up a dead body to act as Liverpool manager. Although I'm not sure it could do any worse than Klopp to be fair.

The Stallion

I'm warming to the idea already actually. No more of the cringey Klopp interviews, and it's difficult to believe a corpse could be any less tactically astute than the German Martin O'Neill.

Great idea Milltown Row2

J70

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 27, 2017, 09:08:34 AM

That's the nicest shirt in years. Modeled after the late 70s/early 80s Umbro one it appears.

Might even break habit and buy it this time next year when it's on clearance.