The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

What's the latest with Gomez? Thought he was making shapes for a return a wee while back

gawa316

Quote from: JoG2 on November 28, 2016, 08:33:39 PM
What's the latest with Gomez? Thought he was making shapes for a return a wee while back

Playing for the ressies tonight

Edit...Played the full 90

Dire Ear

Quote from: gawa316 on November 28, 2016, 08:46:26 PM

Saw the end of that game,  finished with 3 different players called Gomez on the pitch, for Liverpool

JoG2

Quote from: gawa316 on November 28, 2016, 08:46:26 PM

Good man.  Seemed a good prospect before injury

muppet

Quote from: gawa316 on November 28, 2016, 05:13:49 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 28, 2016, 04:29:43 PM
5-6 weeks out for Coutinho

Will be missed, hopefully back for the utd game.

Just read Staunton declared bankruptcy in April, how does this happen?

Property.

MWWSI 2017

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: muppet on November 29, 2016, 02:21:35 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on November 28, 2016, 05:13:49 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 28, 2016, 04:29:43 PM
5-6 weeks out for Coutinho

Will be missed, hopefully back for the utd game.

Just read Staunton declared bankruptcy in April, how does this happen?

Property.

And other investments.

laoislad

Mignolet having a better game tonight than any game I've seen Karius play so far.
To be fair he's had more to than any game Karius has played but he looks far more assured in the Goal than Karius imo.

Leeds playing well so far,probably should be winning.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

great ball in and great finish from Origi

edit: Woodburn now too

laoislad

Lovely finish from Woodburn. Just thinking would he now be Liverpool's youngest scorer since Owen? Youngest ever maybe?

stiffler

Trent Alexander looks some prospect.

Woodburn youngest ever scorer.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

laoislad

Quote from: laoislad on November 29, 2016, 09:38:15 PM
Lovely finish from Woodburn. Just thinking would he now be Liverpool's youngest scorer since Owen? Youngest ever maybe?
Apparently he is so say Sky Sports! Fair play to him. They can erase Owen's name from the record books now ;)

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on November 29, 2016, 09:43:24 PM
Quote from: laoislad on November 29, 2016, 09:38:15 PM
Apparently he is so say Sky Sports! Fair play to him. They can erase Owen's name from the record books now ;)

;)

Some good youngsters coming through now with Ejaria, Alexander-Arnold and Woodburn to name a few

EagleLord

I like Ejaria alot. What a moment for Woodburn. Great pictures of him and Alexander-Arnold at full time. Just smiling and getting hugs from everyone. What a feeling for both, but especially Woodburn on scoring, at the kop, smashed it home, Dream come true.

AZOffaly

I wasn't overly impressed with Ejaria last night, but I missed a lot of the first half and I believe it was he who set up Winjaldum for the shot the keeper saved. Alexander Arnold looks good, and he has been a top performer any time I've watched the U18s or U23s. Woodburn has also been scoring for those teams, so I'm delighted to see him get off the mark for the Seniors. There's a couple of good young lads down there.

laoislad

Southampton then in the semi finals. Didn't really matter who we got,we are the best team left in the competition and should be beating any of the teams left over two legs.
Southampton are decent though as we saw in the league game against them. The game falls in the middle of a few tough league fixtures also so it's far from a foregone conclusion.

Would be great to get to another final though,I certainly think its a competition worth winning.