The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Well that'll pipe down some delusion pool fans and obsessed media commentators

JoG2

Only caught the last 20 mins.. No real drive in the team today. 

Some finish by Moreno ,  poor call by the linesman

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JoG2 on December 06, 2015, 06:56:02 PM
Only caught the last 20 mins.. No real drive in the team today. 

Some finish by Moreno ,  poor call by the linesman

These things even themselves out over the season.... 2-1 win would have been justified though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

It's a funny old game from the high of scoring four goals against Manchester City and six goals against Southampton mid week to no goals and a defeat against a poor Newcastle side today.

stew

I have a man crush on the manager of a team I hate with a passion, Klopp, I love tz1 baby and wish you coached MUFC because you are tremendous as a man and a manager.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Suppose its difficult to make a silk purse out of......

I think Liverpool need to beat Arsenal to keep the top four exciting ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: stew on December 06, 2015, 07:18:20 PM
I have a man crush on the manager of a team I hate with a passion, Klopp, I love tz1 baby and wish you coached MUFC because you are tremendous as a man and a manager.
I wonder did he ask for a serious transfer fee fund from the Yanks.
Klopp is serious but Liverpool's budget is not.

From the Bunker

supersub

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on December 06, 2015, 06:49:08 PM

The latter part of that statement is more credible than the former. Don't think too many Pool fans are getting ahead of themselves. Whereas the media are in awe of JK. Poor performance, just like home to Palace, didn't deserve to win. On to the next one.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: supersub on December 06, 2015, 10:35:34 PM

The latter part of that statement is more credible than the former. Don't think too many Pool fans are getting ahead of themselves. Whereas the media are in awe of JK. Poor performance, just like home to Palace, didn't deserve to win. On to the next one.
Quote from: Keyser soze on December 03, 2015, 03:30:14 PM
I think Liverpool have every chance of winning the League, there's nothing out there to terrify anybody.

Hmmm?? I could quote a lot more but this will do for starters  ;D

PW Nally

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 06, 2015, 11:33:09 PM

I think Liverpool have every chance of winning the League, there's nothing out there to terrify anybody.

How does your above relate to your contribution below?

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 06, 2015, 04:04:41 PM
Went for a 4-1 Pool win.. £3 18/1

Milltown Row2

It doesn't.... I couldn't care less who wins when I'm having an interest in a bet.... 8/15 to win a game against worst team in the league... How should it pan out??

Beating teams like Chelsea, City and scoring well in other games indicates a bitta form... Obviously not and I've lost £3!! Raging

Hound

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 06, 2015, 06:58:03 PM
It's a funny old game from the high of scoring four goals against Manchester City and six goals against Southampton mid week to no goals and a defeat against a poor Newcastle side today.
You're forgetting about the Swansea game where we played very similar as we did v Newcastle, but got the break in that game that we didn't get yesterday. No surprise that we still struggle to score against a team that sets up defensively. Benteke and Firmino started that game too and were both taken off too. I'd imagine with the benefit of hindsight Klopp might think that momentum might have been better served by continuing with Sturridge and Lallana. Benteke and Firmino should have been left to start on Thursday v Sion rather than yesterday.

I think Benteke might be consigned to a super sub role if we ever have everyone fit. Firmino seems to need Coutinho alongside him to shine.

Lucas breaks my heart. Good against good teams but crap against crap teams. All he contributed was giving Newcastle handy frees. I thought we missed the energy of Can. Surprised we didnt see Henderson.

deiseach

Quote from: deiseach on December 02, 2015, 09:38:46 PM
My brother-in-law and his pregnant girlfriend went to that. Well jell.

My brother-in-law went yesterday. Not so jell...

I'm concerned that any stinker seems to have Benteke's name attached. I guess when we write him off as a dead loss Klopp can claim a net profit.

Keyser soze

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 06, 2015, 11:33:09 PM

Emmmm I'm not a Liverpool fan. I will happily don the hat of obsessed media commentator though.