The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Big Benteke on for Sturridge.  A win today and LFC are right back in the mix.  Come on you Redmen!

gawa316

Confirmed #LFC team v @NUFC: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Lucas, Allen, Milner, Ibe, Firmino, Benteke

Need to go at them at 100mph from the start.

Strong bench as well

Milltown Row2

Went for a 4-1 Pool win.. £3 18/1
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

blewuporstuffed

They haven't offered much threat so far.
Benteke has been disappointing.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

Dreadful so far from Liverpool. As bad as they have played under Klopp.
Big last 15mins coming up.
Hard to see them scoring though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on December 06, 2015, 05:32:05 PM
Not doing the business against the crap sides isn't a new problem at Liverpool unfortunately. I don't understand it.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 06, 2015, 05:40:22 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 06, 2015, 05:32:05 PM
Not doing the business against the crap sides isn't a new problem at Liverpool unfortunately. I don't understand it.
Very frustrating. Huge opportunity missed today. Didn't really deserve the 3 points to be fair as their overall play was very poor.
A perfectly good goal wrongly ruled offside was a balls.
It was just one of those days where everything went wrong.
Fair play to Newcastle they kept at it and got the rewards.

GJL

laoislad

Milltown Row2

Worst team in the league!! Has the high of the new manager gone??? Looked very ordinary and nothing to offer.... Pretty boring
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Red One

J70

No harm to dampen a wee bit of the hype, but a poor performance, no speed or urgency and plenty for Klopp to work on when it comes to beating the lesser teams. Moreno's goal should have stood, but I don't think Liverpool can have too many complaints about the result. They were reduced to pumping long balls to Skrtel at the end ffs. Still well in the hunt for top four though, which is the main thing.

Armamike

Handed the initiative to them with that lineup. Lucas and Allen shouldn't play together. Only one striker up front. No pressing today. A very sloppy performance.
That's just, like your opinion man.

stew

Fair play to Klopp, he is so unlike his predecessor it is not funny, honest, refreshing and he calls it as he sees it.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.