The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 06, 2015, 09:23:02 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 06, 2015, 09:04:16 AM
Owen should not be employed as a commentator. Awful.
Owen is rubbish. I'm not sure if he is just trying hard not to seem pro Liverpool and he has slipped to the other side of the spectrum, being ultra harsh on them , or if he really hates the club now.
Last weekends game was a new low when they paired Owen with Trevor Francis.Awful

FFS he went to Castle Greyskull,  of course he has turned into a hateful little ****, end of story!

Milner once again shites the licence,  he is the only real disappointment in the wave of optimism, I really think that there needs to be a 2-3-1 with Lucas and Can as the 2, Coutinho, Firmino and Ibe/Lallana as the 3 and Benteke as the 1.  The team plays better without Milner. 

deiseach

brokencrossbar1

Bingo

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 06, 2015, 09:58:28 AM
Owen is rubbish. I'm not sure if he is just trying hard not to seem pro Liverpool and he has slipped to the other side of the spectrum, being ultra harsh on them , or if he really hates the club now.
Last weekends game was a new low when they paired Owen with Trevor Francis.Awful

FFS he went to Castle Greyskull,  of course he has turned into a hateful little ****, end of story!

Milner once again shites the licence,  he is the only real disappointment in the wave of optimism, I really think that there needs to be a 2-3-1 with Lucas and Can as the 2, Coutinho, Firmino and Ibe/Lallana as the 3 and Benteke as the 1.  The team plays better without Milner.

I'm really looking forward to Henderson coming back into this team. Will he come in for Can or Ibe/Lallana?

Firmino is starting to impress, very nice touches, good in tight paces and good vision. He better centrally, so him and Coutinho may occupy the same spaces.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Bingo on November 06, 2015, 10:14:31 AM

I'm really looking forward to Henderson coming back into this team. Will he come in for Can or Ibe/Lallana?

Firmino is starting to impress, very nice touches, good in tight paces and good vision. He better centrally, so him and Coutinho may occupy the same spaces.
At the minute, he will come in for Milner
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Bingo

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 06, 2015, 10:25:52 AM
Quote from: Bingo on November 06, 2015, 10:14:31 AM

At the minute, he will come in for Milner

Milner is proving the width and Henderson would be wasted there. When he was pushed out there to let Stevie G in the team, I think he suffered. His best has come from a central position.

mikehunt

Why does Francis hate Liverpool so much. Is it cos we didn't ya, ya bollix. No matter who or how Liverpool are playing he gives them shit.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on November 06, 2015, 08:50:24 AM
Quote from: mackers on November 06, 2015, 08:45:17 AM
Jesus but Turncoat Owen is one annoying pr1ck in commentary......did you hear him arguing that the challenge on Can in the box last night didn't warrant a penalty when the camera clearly showed a rake of a stud down the back of his calf!!

I actually could not take anymore of Owen last night and I ended up watching it on a Hungarian stream on Sports Devil.
It was a perfect HD stream also so win win.

Could you not have just turned the sound down?????

Armamike

I thought Owen was very positive on Liverpool last night. He didn't call the Can penalty shout right, but apart from that he was praising the style of football throughout.

The play last night (albeit against a poor enough team) was a few notches higher than the home tie 2 weeks back, against the same opposition.   
That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

Its been a great game... Palace are a decent outfit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebigfella

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

QuoteIts been a great game... Palace are a decent outfit
Liverpool are Palace's any-time biatch and you are displaying classic Stockholm Syndrome symptoms.  :-\

Captain Obvious

Crystal Palace getting into a habit of winning games in Anfield

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on November 08, 2015, 06:04:13 PM
Smash and grab by Palace. Liverpool actually played well enough.
Bad defending again letting us down.

Smash and grab?? Palace went in front Liverpool got back on level terms and then p
Palace went in front....

Palace in for the long haul