The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Great stats. He's scored a few goals too, more than all the Liverpool strikers in the league this year I think.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

cadhlancian

Bonkers is 100% correct, Henderson is very limited , more so when he gets in the attacking third. Yes, he did well for the first goal, but Jesus Christ lads, he's very average.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: cadhlancian on December 17, 2014, 09:55:05 PM
Bonkers is 100% correct, Henderson is very limited , more so when he gets in the attacking third. Yes, he did well for the first goal, but Jesus Christ lads, he's very average.

GJL

Carmen Stateside

Has the Gaaboard gave up on this season. Very quiet in here with big game tomorrow.
Had a wee look at this earlier, something similar tomorrow would be nice!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1x3k94_liverpool-vs-arsenal-5-1-first-20-minutes_sport

Orior

Can't see anything except a 0-2 defeat today. Rodgers has had more than his fair share of bad luck this season, but it is not going to change today.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

If there's one team who'll come bearing gifts it's Arsenal. Look at what they did for Utd's season.

Thank us later.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

CD

Quote from: ONeill on December 21, 2014, 11:17:34 AM
If there's one team who'll come bearing gifts it's Arsenal. Look at what they did for Utd's season.

Thank us later.

I'd almost written this one off to be honest. The next 4 games will secure BR's fate. Need 9 points and to stay in the cup.
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

JoG2

Is Borini gonna get any game time?  With Sturridge injured, he'd near be the best bet on scoring a few (with a bit of a run in the team)

Re Henderson...I near wince everytime he's on the ball with an opponent closing in on him

lynchbhoy

Self destruct arsenal seem to be inconsistent do you never know Liverpool could pick up one or even three points today! Henderson and ballotelli ( if not suspended) to score!

Carmen Stateside

Balo suspended.  Expect the same team as mid week with Sakho in for Lovren at the back. 
With Arsenals injury problems in mid field LFC need to get something out of it or any slim chance for fourth will be gone for me.  Feel like he will have to put everything into Euro League to get back to champions league next season.

Carmen Stateside

See rumors that Walcott replaces Sanchez.  Cant be bad for Liverpool that.

Carmen Stateside

Rumour all it was. Sanchez starts  :'(
As expected LFC same as midweek with Sakho replacing the injured Lovren