The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Shrewdness

See the way AZ replied to my original post and look at the other replies. Some of ye seem to be only able to communicate by pictures. Lighten up lads, ye seem very edgy with hardly any debate about the game itself.

gawa316

Quote from: Shrewdness on October 21, 2014, 04:59:47 PM
Hopefully Liverpool fans will be dignified and respectful tomorrow night when it comes to CR7 and Javier Hernandez. The fact that Ronaldo is an ex and maybe even future United player will hopefully not result in the Liverpool fans booing every time he touches the ball. He is in many people's opinions, the best player in the world, and that fact should be respected regardless of who he has played for in the past.

I seriously don't know if you are being serious here or not ???

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on October 21, 2014, 06:30:59 PM
Hopefully Liverpool fans will be dignified and respectful tomorrow night when it comes to CR7 and Javier Hernandez. The fact that Ronaldo is an ex and maybe even future United player will hopefully not result in the Liverpool fans booing every time he touches the ball. He is in many people's opinions, the best player in the world, and that fact should be respected regardless of who he has played for in the past.

Of course he is.That's why it's so funny!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on October 21, 2014, 06:54:44 PM

Possibly one of the great posts of the board. I particularly like the use of CR7.

For the record I think SG8 will do a job on him.

muppet

Quote from: Bingo on October 21, 2014, 07:29:55 PM

Possibly one of the great posts of the board. I particularly like the use of CR7.

CA9 will ate him.
MWWSI 2017

GJL

Will he feck. SG8 is about ready for a P45.

Some amount of goals banging in tonight. Will there be many in Anfield tomorrow night?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on October 21, 2014, 05:20:48 PM

I saw CR7 staring out at me from an ad the other day. He has his own range of underwear.
One of the most loathsome pros IMO even if he is gifted. And a weirdo to boot. What is all the stuff with the mother of his son?   

You seem to have an irrational hatred of CR7 ? Why would you bring his family circumstances into it ?

Very bad form.

Man Utd are just a football club Seafoid...why the antipathy ?

GJL

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out tonight. Will it be the Liverpool of late that are average at best or will the Kop inspire the team to a big European night like we used to see. Real may have one eye on the big game at the weekend. Bookies seem to think an easy Madrid win is highly likely but I'm not so sure.

screenexile

deiseach

Quote from: screenexile on October 22, 2014, 12:14:45 PM
What happened to that gammy tooth . . .

The same thing that happened to Brendan's gammy teeth.

(Love the superflous sparkle, well done the Mirror!)

mikehunt

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on October 22, 2014, 12:36:06 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 21, 2014, 05:20:48 PM

I saw CR7 staring out at me from an ad the other day. He has his own range of underwear.
One of the most loathsome pros IMO even if he is gifted. And a weirdo to boot. What is all the stuff with the mother of his son?   

You seem to have an irrational hatred of CR7 ? Why would you bring his family circumstances into it ?

Very bad form.

Man Utd are just a football club Seafoid...why the antipathy ?

They stopped being a football club a long time ago, hence the antipathy.

beer baron

Someone on the wind up here

Tony Baloney

A man-marking job or a Roy Keane on Alf Inge-Haaland "job"?