Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Both keepers were terrible in that shootout

GJL

deiseach

Quote from: GJL on September 23, 2014, 11:51:54 PM
Everton are 16-5 at the weekend :o

It's a good price, but it reflects the fact that Everton haven't won at Anfield since 1999. Fourteen times bitten...

mikehunt

I know it's early in the season but I think last night with Kolo will be the highlight of the year for me. He absolutely levelled that mofo going through but his look of absolute disbelief when the ref awarded the penalty will live long in the memory.

AZOffaly

I liked his penalty :) The Keeper nearly broke his back trying to get out of the way :)

AZOffaly

The size of that Jordan Williams young lad as well! He looked like a white Yaya Toure. Aged only 18 as well. Young Rossiter did well too.

StGallsGAA

It's not just the fans who are scallys!..... expect 50,000 "innocent until proven guilty" T-shirts at the next home game!!

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9488648/UEFA-confirms-Liverpool-probe-over-possible-financial-fair-play-breaches

cadhlancian

You bored galls? That's 2 Liverpool posts in one day on different threads.... ::)

deiseach

Quote from: cadhlancian on September 26, 2014, 08:17:24 AM
You bored galls? That's 2 Liverpool posts in one day on different threads.... ::)

Taking time out from tweeting Mario Ballotelli.

Bingo

Huge game against the bitters this Saturday and I'd say a must win one.

Sturridge missing will be a big blow, badly lost up front without his movement and ability to pull defenders and then run at them. Mario is just a different type of player and isn't playing that type of run. Plus I think he isn't as decisive as sturridge or other players are, he takes time to decide and players haven't settled into that yet. He takes an extra touch that is slowing the players down.

I'd like to see two up top, as Everton are there to be got at. On recent form, this could be 4-4, so I'll say a 0-0.

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on September 26, 2014, 11:03:48 AM

Sturridge missing will be a big blow, badly lost up front without his movement and ability to pull defenders and then run at them. Mario is just a different type of player and isn't playing that type of run. Plus I think he isn't as decisive as sturridge or other players are, he takes time to decide and players haven't settled into that yet. He takes an extra touch that is slowing the players down.

I'd like to see two up top, as Everton are there to be got at. On recent form, this could be 4-4, so I'll say a 0-0.

Aww fuckity f**k...why did I think this was on Sunday.
I'm going to miss the first half.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on September 26, 2014, 11:07:34 AM

Well, you'll see more than I will! Will be watching it on livescore app from the side of a football pitch.

The talk is that Lucas will be playing the holding role and Gerard is going to play further forward in the No.10 role. Bold move but not unwarranted as Geard hasn't played well in the holding role and coutinho has struggled at 10.

deiseach

It's great that it's on early. Get it over with and get on with my weekend.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on September 26, 2014, 11:16:46 AM
Quote from: laoislad on September 26, 2014, 11:07:34 AM

Well, you'll see more than I will! Will be watching it on livescore app from the side of a football pitch.

The talk is that Lucas will be playing the holding role and Gerard is going to play further forward in the No.10 role. Bold move but not unwarranted as Geard hasn't played well in the holding role and coutinho has struggled at 10.

Ditto,  you're not heading up to the Moy tournament by any chance?  Reckon that the Bitters will get a win here,  really not looking forward to it.  Liverpool not playing well at all.  Maybe the fact that it is a derby they will kick into gear but I can't see it.

On an aside, did anyone see Ilori last night for Bordeaux,  picked up a nice wee goal.  I reckon he will be a serious defender when he comes back next season and will replace Toure in the squad. 

deiseach

Yeah, Everton's number has to come up at Anfield at some point. Away win.