The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

That very article says " last season you were 7th so you are not the biggest club" and then later " now I am atmanchester united, which is no 1 in England "

DuffleKing

It does and he also says as quoted.

We're both right!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

TabClear

Quote from: Minder on July 27, 2014, 03:05:59 PM
Remy deal off, failed medical

Strange one as its beenvery drawn out. Borini digging his heels in perhaps and no room for both.

Looks like the Lovren deal is close to being sealed. good defender but expensive and I'm.not sure it's an improvement in what's there...

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on July 27, 2014, 03:05:59 PM
Remy deal off, failed medical
Something about a pre existing heart condition apparently.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

blewuporstuffed

strong team named for tonights friendly.
markovic makes his debut. Can starts too. looking for ward to see how they get on.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

EagleLord

Any streams for this match no?..

if Borini is digging his heals in and does want to stay, then at least it shows hes hungry, which SHOULD mean good performances, if given the chance.. I hope im right.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: EagleLord on July 27, 2014, 11:01:16 PM
Any streams for this match no?..

if Borini is digging his heals in and does want to stay, then at least it shows hes hungry, which SHOULD mean good performances, if given the chance.. I hope im right.
its on sky sports 1 after the man city game
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

AZOffaly

Glad to see Lovren in. Maybe himself and Sahko can form a partnership, although to be honest every time Sahko goes near the ball I have a heart attack. why are we buying all of Southampton by the way?

Joe Blob

Very happy with Lovren coming in. Was impressed with him last season and I think he will slot straight in to the first team. Whether he partners Skrtel or Sakho remains to be seen but I think he will be number 1 choice. Have to think Agger's days are numbered now and Liverpool should cash in.

on the sideline

Quote from: Joe Blob on July 28, 2014, 12:03:17 PM
Very happy with Lovren coming in. Was impressed with him last season and I think he will slot straight in to the first team. Whether he partners Skrtel or Sakho remains to be seen but I think he will be number 1 choice. Have to think Agger's days are numbered now and Liverpool should cash in.

Can't see BR partnering 2 left footed central defenders, and that's 3 we have now in Agger, Sakho and now Lovren.  Would look like Agger is gonna be forced out which is, for me, a real pity because I think he is a great player. 

A lot has been said about the defences lack of confidence in Mignolet and his calls, and I think this manifested itself in the amount of mistakes last year.  I'd really love to see Reina back as number 1 and then Skrtel and Agger as the backed first choice pairing.  The one season this was the the central 3 at the back we were pretty solid.  But looks like it's too late for that now. 

Joe Blob

Lovren is actually a right footed player but for some reason he prefers to play as a left centre back. He has played both sides last season though.

Agger was/is a great servent to Liverpool but I can't see him being a starter this year and if that's the case he will want to leave. He is very injury prone as well so it might be a good deal for both sides

Orior

How many penalties will Skrtel give away this season by grabbing opponents jerseys during corners?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians