The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

official word on remy is a long time coming in. about a 3 day medical at this stage!

laoislad

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 25, 2014, 03:58:21 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on July 25, 2014, 03:40:45 PM
Rodgers must be leaving it until deadline day before he goes for a few defenders http://t.co/9kd6RqT9Z0
the independant is no better than the mirror or some of the other tabloids as a source.
I fully expect Lovren to be signed in the next week, and Rodgers has pursued several left backs, so i cant see him letting the window close without getting one.
I agree. Throw in Sakho,Coates, Skrtel,Flanno,Enrique there is still a good base there. Plus I expect him to still make another defensive signing or two. I think Agger and Toure will be off somewhere else to be honest.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

James Pearce - Liverpool Echo 

LFC have agreed £20m deal for Lovren. Defender likely to have medical in Liverpool tomorrow

Question is will AZOffaly be happy!

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on July 25, 2014, 04:54:22 PM
James Pearce - Liverpool Echo 

LFC have agreed £20m deal for Lovren. Defender likely to have medical in Liverpool tomorrow

Question is will AZOffaly be happy!

BBC saying the same

Ben Smith @BenSmithBBC  ·  13m

#LFC and #SaintsFC have agreed a £20m fee for Lovren. Medical will happen in the UK on Saturday.

Bit pricey for my liking, hopefully that's made up of add ons

Also

James Pearce @JamesPearceEcho  ·  1m

Remy deal will be announced in next few days. Passed his medical. Just slight hold up over paperwork. Origi is in Boston for his medical.

Bingo

Fair play to AZ, they obviously read the board the board and sprung into action.

I think Ian Ayre is actually God14.

Carmen Stateside

Lallana going to miss start of league. Ligament damage in knee. They saying no surgery needed. Not a great start for the lad.  Good job we got all those attackers.  Markovic may have to be ready to go now from the word go.

gawa316

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 25, 2014, 10:40:04 PM
Lallana going to miss start of league. Ligament damage in knee. They saying no surgery needed. Not a great start for the lad.  Good job we got all those attackers.  Markovic may have to be ready to go now from the word go.

6 weeks they are saying. Nightmare for the lad. I thought Lallana would play in a midfield 3 along with Gerrard and Hendo could be wrong though. With that in mind probably Allen or Can will come in.

Thinking about it it would depend who we were playing. Bottom halve team start Lallana in midfield 3, top 5 or 6 maybe slot him in one of the front 3 letting Allen or Can come to have a bit more of a defensive look about us.

On another note, i think Ibe is going to have his break through season. For 18 he has unbelievable talent and potential.

Carmen Stateside

By the talk of Rodgers, Coutinho seems to be earmarked for one of those midfield spots. The good thing about these players he is taking in is that they all can play several positions.

laoislad

Suso is back as well, would like to see him get a bit of a run in the team.
I agree about Ibe. He is a serious talent. Not sure will he get the chance this season though.

laoislad

Ronald Koeman knows his stuff....

Southampton defender Dejan Lovren will undergo a medical with Liverpool over the weekend, according to Sky Sports sources.
The 25-year-old has been linked with a transfer to Anfield throughout the summer and looks likely to complete a £20million switch in the coming days.

Asked if he anticipates Lovren's exit, Southampton boss Ronald Koeman said: "I expect everything.
"Because I know Southampton, I know the possibilities of the biggest club in England, and they had a great season, and it's normal that you will lose some players."

AZOffaly

Obviously doesnt get on with LvG.

Carmen Stateside

AZOffaly

I'm slagging. van Gaal said United were the biggest club in England.

Carmen Stateside

Sorry. I guess it was EC and the boys you were looking to answer.
To all the LFC fans, whats your honest opinion on the owners?
For me John has been everything you want from an owner.

AZOffaly

I'm talking about what Ronald Koeman said, not anything about John Henry? You have me confused now.