The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 19, 2014, 01:09:37 PM
Seen talk of Milner looking out of City. Think he would be a great signing. Arsenal seem to be favorites to get him.

Fairly underrated player.  Did a lot of damage when he came on as a sub against Liverpool.
That's just, like your opinion man.

EC Unique

I see Saurez has fucked his knee and could be out of World Cup.

Abble

Quote from: EC Unique on May 22, 2014, 08:51:19 AM

you'd be qwer and worried about him i'd say

EC Unique

Quote from: Abble on May 22, 2014, 09:14:11 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 22, 2014, 08:51:19 AM

you'd be qwer and worried about him i'd say

Actually I would rather see him play in the WC as he is fantastic to watch.

deiseach

Good! A sensational World Cup could have overcome any FFP scruples that Madrid might have had about trying to lure him from Anfield, and anything that is bad for Uruguay is bound to be good for England (your mileage on the second part of that may vary).

ballinaman

Quote from: deiseach on May 22, 2014, 09:45:52 AM
Good! A sensational World Cup could have overcome any FFP scruples that Madrid might have had about trying to lure him from Anfield, and anything that is bad for Uruguay is bound to be good for England (your mileage on the second part of that may vary).
That's a bit harsh...surely their intentions can only be good. Giving poor auld Luis a chance to win things within a savage team and able to speak his native tongue with no chance of misinterpretations....let him go, it's the right thing to do, poor auld Luis.

blewuporstuffed

Alot of links in the papers today with Pedro. for the same sort of as lallana, i would say that would be better business
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

deiseach

Quote from: ballinaman on May 22, 2014, 09:53:17 AM
That's a bit harsh...surely their intentions can only be good. Giving poor auld Luis a chance to win things within a savage team and able to speak his native tongue with no chance of misinterpretations....let him go, it's the right thing to do, poor auld Luis.

AZOffaly

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 22, 2014, 09:58:07 AM
Alot of links in the papers today with Pedro. for the same sort of as lallana, i would say that would be better business

I don't like Pedro. Always seems to be the weak link in that Barca attack. I like Lallana, and he should bed in immediately if he came.

ballinaman

Quote from: deiseach on May 22, 2014, 10:01:37 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on May 22, 2014, 09:53:17 AM

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 22, 2014, 10:01:46 AM

I don't like Pedro. Always seems to be the weak link in that Barca attack. I like Lallana, and he should bed in immediately if he came.
ive never really liked Pedro either to be honest, but that is mostly down to the diving & theatrics i think.
He is a champions league, world cup & european championship winner, so he is a proven player who was able to hold down a  place in the 'greatest team ever' so i wouldnt right him off either!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 22, 2014, 10:55:05 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 22, 2014, 10:01:46 AM

ive never really liked Pedro either to be honest, but that is mostly down to the diving & theatrics i think.
He is a champions league, world cup & european championship winner, so he is a proven player who was able to hold down a  place in the 'greatest team ever' so i wouldnt right him off either!

Djimi Traore is a champions league winner. Sometimes a person's medal achievements say more about the team he was in than the player himself. Anytime I've seen him play I've never thought he was great. He's had good games, but seems to be to be a luxury item rather than someone who will turn things around for you.

laoislad

It was Alexis Sanchez  being linked yesterday. I dunno I wouldn't read too much into any of these rumours.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.