The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

He's not a journalist and has nothing of value to say.  All he does is write quips and unfunny analogies. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

AZOffaly

Liverpool squad for the friendly versus Thomas Davis f**k Off and Die.

Liverpool squad in full: Agger, Allen, Aspas, Borini, Brannagan, Coady, Coutinho, Dunn, Ibe, Jones, Kelly, Lussey, McLaughlin, Paez, Peterson, Lucas, Randall, Skrtel, Smith, Trickett Smith, Teixeira, Ward, Williams.

Borini and Ibe back and straight in. I'm sure the lads are loving the thoughts of this. Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Coutinho and Lucas the main names I suppose. Aspas, Teixeira, Borini, Smith, Kelly, Ibe and Jones also lads who've seen first team action.

I notice Alberto is not on this list. Can't even get a game in Dublin!

Billys Boots

It's basically the Liverpool squad minus those picked for world cup duty - gonna be a boring evening. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

Yeah. And I'm sure the lads there are loving the thought of it. Shamrock Rovers should win this if they are any good at all, unless Aspas is allowed play with them instead.

From the Bunker

Roy Curtis - what can one say on the mans talents? Not much I suppose!

Bingo

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2014, 01:55:33 PM

Liverpool squad in full: Agger, Allen, Aspas, Borini, Brannagan, Coady, Coutinho, Dunn, Ibe, Jones, Kelly, Lussey, McLaughlin, Paez, Peterson, Lucas, Randall, Skrtel, Smith, Trickett Smith, Teixeira, Ward, Williams.

Borini and Ibe back and straight in. I'm sure the lads are loving the thoughts of this. Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Coutinho and Lucas the main names I suppose. Aspas, Teixeira, Borini, Smith, Kelly, Ibe and Jones also lads who've seen first team action.

I suppose its as strong as you could expect without the WC players. They flew in and out for it, so not even a rip for the boys in Dublin!

Alberto is a big Seville supporter and they in Europa league final this evening, he likely excused to head to it. Or he on the piss again and can't be found.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Bingo on May 14, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

I suppose its as strong as you could expect without the WC players. They flew in and out for it, so not even a rip for the boys in Dublin!

Alberto is a big Seville supporter and they in Europa league final this evening, he likely excused to head to it. Or he on the piss again and can't be found.

If that's the case, then he's gone. You've had f**k all playing time this season, and when there is a fair chance you get a game you go to another match? This is his fecking job. I'd have thought he'd be psyched up to the last to try and prove something about himself. Same for Aspas.

Bingo

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2014, 03:00:52 PM
Quote from: Bingo on May 14, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

If that's the case, then he's gone. You've had f**k all playing time this season, and when there is a fair chance you get a game you go to another match? This is his fecking job. I'd have thought he'd be psyched up to the last to try and prove something about himself. Same for Aspas.

He is going anyway according to a few on the forums. I'd pay little attention to proving yourself in this game, its merely a marketing exercise to launch the new away jersey.

AZOffaly

Not the point Bingo. He's got little game time, so he should be chomping at the bit for ANY game time. I'm damn sure Aspas wants to play. And some of the loanees back as well.

Bingo

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2014, 03:08:52 PM
Not the point Bingo. He's got little game time, so he should be chomping at the bit for ANY game time. I'm damn sure Aspas wants to play. And some of the loanees back as well.

Sorry, my point been with him and Aspas been that they've had all season to prove themselves and haven't, so they aren't in future plans, so no requirement for them to try and do so in this game. I'd say the decision wasn't his.

AZOffaly

ah right, I get you. I thought when you said he had been excused because he was a big fan of Seville, that he had asked to go to the game instead of playing in Dublin.

Bingo

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2014, 03:27:17 PM
ah right, I get you. I thought when you said he had been excused because he was a big fan of Seville, that he had asked to go to the game instead of playing in Dublin.

It could well be the case.

Rereading what I said - a few on the forums in past few days/weeks that he will be going in the summer. His attitude hasn't matched expectations and he hasn't shown the same desire since he got the chance. Then he had the drink driving incident as well.

He was in the match day squad on Sunday but didn't make the bench and he did the after game walkabout but everyone seemed to be involved for that.

AZOffaly

Liverpool FC team to play Shamrock Rovers tonight: Jones, McLaughlin, Kelly, Paez, Smith, Lucas, Allen, Coady, Ibe, Borini, Aspas

On the bench: Ward, Dunn, Williams, Peterson, Lussey, Randall, Teixeira, Trickett-Smith, Brannagan

Interesting to see how young Smith gets on at left back. He's supposedly a decent young lad, and he was completely out of his depth, and position, when he came on against Chelsea in December.

Bingo

AZ - Alberto in Spain, organising his wedding. Just text him there to find out the story  ;)

Agger, Skrtel and Coutinho must have hit Temple Bar.

McLaughlin is one I always liked, interesting to see him. Smith as well, got a raw deal in that Chelsea game.

T Fearon

Hear Man Ure supporters flew plane over Aviva tonight with banner "Giggs 13 Gerrard 0, MUFC 20 times"  ;D