The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Flights to Liverpool on the 10th and 11th of May will soon be overpriced for most. The ferries are sure to be busy that weekend.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: gerrykeegan on November 02, 2013, 06:57:11 PM
Arsenal look like a nicely balanced  side. Liverpool are poor tonight.  I predict that this might be where the pools seasons ends.

Me and my big mouth. It's gone from bad to worse.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

J OGorman

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 20, 2014, 06:42:43 PM
Flights to Liverpool on the 10th and 11th of May will soon be overpriced for most. The ferries are sure to be busy that weekend.

Priced flights a couple of weeks ago for a few of us, dear then from Dublin Belfast and derry

Sidney

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 20, 2014, 06:42:43 PM
Liverpool is booked out solid that weekend as the Red Army descends for the title party.

naka

Heading over with 11 year old next week
I am 45 and I actually think I am more excited than him

brokencrossbar1

What a weekend of results!  Highly unlikely but a WBA win or draw tomorrow night would make it perfect.   The team looked tired today and I just hope they can hold it together for the last 3 games.  It is painful to be within touching distance yet not quite there.  3 massive weeks, our tiredness may be offset by the fact that both Chelsea and City have to play 5 games between league and CL.  Next week  is the most important game for nearly 25 years!!!

give her dixie

What would the possibility be of getting a ticket for any of the 3 remaining games?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

orangeman

Quote from: give her dixie on April 20, 2014, 07:56:30 PM
What would the possibility be of getting a ticket for any of the 3 remaining games?

Everything has a price.

Main Street

Soon it will be time for congratulations. I didn't think it was as hairy as some felt the game was today, but I was a detached viewer who didn't  care that much.  Unexpected shít could have happened, like it can happen in any game. Once 2 goals up, I think cagey was the way to go against a team with nothing to lose, not unlike the last stage on the tour de france, the leader just has to be protected by his mates, stay on his saddle and freewheel home.

orangeman

There are a few high profile SF lads who if they put in a call would probably have no difficulty getting a few centrally located soft seats.

It's who you know you know.

All it will cost is your vote.  :)

deiseach

I know a chap who got a returned ticket two minutes before kickoff against Man City. A steward even asked him to buy it. The key is to go not being bothered if you don't get one. Good luck.

Gabriel_Hurl

What a great day  :D

I see there was an interesting banners and songs sang in the away end at Goodison today  ::)

give her dixie

If I can't swing it to be in Liverpool for next Sunday, I will plan to be there for the Newcastle game.

Ticket or no ticket, it could still be a good day to be around.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Gabriel_Hurl

Newcastle game is on my stag weekend   :o

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 20, 2014, 07:54:41 PM
What a weekend of results!  Highly unlikely but a WBA win or draw tomorrow night would make it perfect.   The team looked tired today and I just hope they can hold it together for the last 3 games.  It is painful to be within touching distance yet not quite there.  3 massive weeks, our tiredness may be offset by the fact that both Chelsea and City have to play 5 games between league and CL.  Next week  is the most important game for nearly 25 years!!!

Didn't Liverpool play some match in Istanbul a few years back?