The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

4am start to the day - frig that was rough. Nobody wanted the ball there at the end. They cant play like that for the last 3 games and hope to scrape over the line. Hopefully thats the worst of their last 4 performances.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gawa316

Quote from: The Iceman on April 20, 2014, 02:08:41 PM
4am start to the day

Me too. Was going to go back to bed after the game but the oul adrenalin is pumping so having a wee beer to steady my nerves! Going to be along Easter Sunday...church, and 2 different family (damn Americans and their high divorce rate) get togethers.

Anyway all about the 3 points today...we move on!

From the Bunker

Still sick in my stomach. God help me if we lost. Great run of results. Jez, this has not been easy especially against the so called weaker sides. Chelsea next, They are away to Athletico on Tuesday and not playing us until Sunday so they have a good break and will give it a shot against us. Thank god it is in Anfield.

deiseach

give her dixie

Mighty result and what a game for Sterling. Well deserved Man Of The Match award.

11 wins on the trot is some achievement and they must fancy their chances to make it 12
next week.

It sure has been some week for Liverpool
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Capt Pat

That is the third champions league spot secured. We can't be caught by Everton or Arsenal. But I suppose at this stage it is the league or nothing.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 20, 2014, 02:26:54 PM
That is the third champions league spot secured. We can't be caught by Everton or Arsenal. But I suppose at this stage it is the league or nothing.

Champions League here we come  ;D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Bingo

Goal achieved for the year with 3 to go, fair play Brendan lad!

Was hairy at times. Suarez looks dead on his feet. Henderson and Sturridge missed as options are limited.

Three points were all that was important.

Massive game next week. Think I'll go to Croker and avoid having to sit through it again.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Bingo on April 20, 2014, 03:36:10 PM

Was hairy at times. Suarez looks dead on his feet. Henderson and Sturridge missed as options are limited.

Massive game next week. Think I'll go to Croker and avoid having to sit through it again.
I know the feeling. Wish it was 5pm on 11th May.

The Iceman

Quote from: gawa316 on April 20, 2014, 02:16:27 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on April 20, 2014, 02:08:41 PM
4am start to the day

Me too. Was going to go back to bed after the game but the oul adrenalin is pumping so having a wee beer to steady my nerves! Going to be along Easter Sunday...church, and 2 different family (damn Americans and their high divorce rate) get togethers.

Anyway all about the 3 points today...we move on!
I wasn't as adventurous as a beer. Crete egg and a cup of tea. Same job and no hassle from the mrs!
As you say it was all about 3 points!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

From the Bunker

Next weeks is...........wait for it...........the biggest game of the season!  :)

deiseach

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 20, 2014, 04:30:05 PM
Next weeks is...........wait for it...........the biggest game of the season!  :)

It's déjà vu all over again.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Everton 2 Disunited 0

This shit just got better.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Sidney

Quote from: Bingo on April 20, 2014, 03:36:10 PM

Enjoy the thrill of the chase. This is what it's all about. The more torture like today's there is, the sweeter it'll be when it's over.

I'll be one of the many latecomers arriving from the pubs for the Dublin-Derry game next week - we'll do our best to get the throw in put back.