The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidney

Quote from: Bingo on April 19, 2014, 09:11:33 PM
Quote from: deiseach on April 19, 2014, 07:59:41 PM
Still need 10 points. We go again.

This. Nothing changed except we got to laugh at Jose.

Slip tomorrow and pressure is huge.

Wake me up at 2pm please!
As if any Liverpool fan will sleep tonight. I won't anyway.

dferg

Tomorrows game is huge.  A draw would put massive pressure on the Chelsea game  i.e.  They would need to win that game provided City win all there games.  Win tomorrow and they could win the title pulling up.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: dferg on April 19, 2014, 09:14:52 PM

Tomorrows game is huge.  A draw would put massive pressure on the Chelsea game  i.e.  They would need to win that game provided City win all there games.  Win tomorrow and they could win the title pulling up.

Or, lose to Chelsea, and lose the title on goal difference to City.

dferg

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on April 19, 2014, 09:23:27 PM

Or, lose to Chelsea, and lose the title on goal difference to City.
True.

A win tomorrow gives the other 2 teams no wiggle room.  5 clear of Chelsea with 3 games left and a better goal difference.  City would be away to West Brom knowing that 1 slip up and there chance has gone. 

IF they win tomorrow..

From the Bunker

Quote from: SHEEDY on April 19, 2014, 08:45:17 PM
unbelievable. Liverpool can get penalties without even playing.

And Liverpool players can take penalties, in games Liverpool are not playing in! :)

Sidney

Beat Norwich and we are nine, yes NINE points ahead of City. We will beat them.

Armamike

This result tonight is only relevant if Liverpool beat Norwich. Massive game now. Win it and there is daylight.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Tony Baloney

Some posters were talking about "squeaky bum time" over the past couple of weeks. That time has now arrived. Huge momentum shift today and all the pressure heaped firmly on Liverpool. No excuses now - it is Liverpool's to lose for the first time. Serious test of mettle now.

What a story for Gerrard if they pull it off.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 19, 2014, 10:46:21 PM
Some posters were talking about "squeaky bum time" over the past couple of weeks. That time has now arrived. Huge momentum shift today and all the pressure heaped firmly on Liverpool. No excuses now - it is Liverpool's to lose for the first time. Serious test of mettle now.

FNALLY - someone admitting it ! Ive had Liverpool fans still talking about the 4th Champions League spot as last month !

ten wins in a row-  a lot against top teams too , not just pure shite - and a match tomorrow against 4th from bottom Norwich ! whats the panic
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

deiseach

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 19, 2014, 10:56:12 PM

FNALLY - someone admitting it ! Ive had Liverpool fans still talking about the 4th Champions League spot as last month !

ten wins in a row-  a lot against top teams too , not just pure shite - and a match tomorrow against 4th from bottom Norwich ! whats the panic

A month ago Liverpool had not won ten games in a row. What's the panic? Ask Everton how much damage one bad result can do to your prospects.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 19, 2014, 10:56:12 PM

Being from Mayo, I still expect the worst.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Hoof Hearted

Seriously !! Maybe if I was a fan I would think different, but f**k me take a look
-----------------------------

Liverpool 3-2 Man City

West Ham 1-2 Liverpool

Liverpool 4-0 Tottenham

Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland

Cardiff 3-6 Liverpool

Man Utd 0-3 Liverpool

Southampton 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool 4-3 Swansea

Fulham 2-3 Liverpool

Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012