The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: God14 on April 16, 2014, 08:53:24 AM

On another note I hate these awl midday kick off's. They often lead to slower paced games.
Hadnt realised it was midday. On a Sunday.
Staying in a house which doesn't have Sky Sports, so might be a problem for me if pubs don't open till 1230! Wonder can they open early if they say they're serving tea/coffee...

Bingo

Quote from: Hound on April 16, 2014, 02:07:27 PM

On another note I hate these awl midday kick off's. They often lead to slower paced games.
Staying in a house which doesn't have Sky Sports, so might be a problem for me if pubs don't open till 1230! Wonder can they open early if they say they're serving tea/coffee...

Unless you staying in a convent on lough derg, I'd be very surprised if you can't find a pub/hotel that will be open and showing the game at that time.

Hound

Quote from: Bingo on April 16, 2014, 02:17:15 PM

Unless you staying in a convent on lough derg, I'd be very surprised if you can't find a pub/hotel that will be open and showing the game at that time.
Its down the country, so you never know, but hopefully I'll find somewhere that'll open early  :P

Bingo

Quote from: Hound on April 16, 2014, 02:36:51 PM
Quote from: Bingo on April 16, 2014, 02:17:15 PM

Its down the country, so you never know, but hopefully I'll find somewhere that'll open early  :P

I'd imagine if you so wished, you'd be half cut by the time the game kicked off  :D

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: J70 on April 16, 2014, 11:12:45 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 16, 2014, 04:51:12 AM
Had ESPN show recorded, but just finished watching. A must watch for any sports fan. Brilliantly done.

Yes, it was  powerful stuff! It would make the blood boil!

Certain people on this board might learn something by watching it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1oqxy5_e3030-hillsborough-part-1-2-4152014_sport
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1oqww0_e3030-hillsborough-part-2-2-4152014_sport

God14

Former Derby County striker Dean Sturridge (Daniels uncle) who works as a pundit for beIN Sports has said "he's definitely out for Norwich & he's borderline for Chelsea. I think he's got a decent chance of being fit for Chelsea".

I'll take that to be honest. No official confirmation from the club yet.

Sidney

Quote from: J70 on April 16, 2014, 11:12:45 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 16, 2014, 04:51:12 AM
Had ESPN show recorded, but just finished watching. A must watch for any sports fan. Brilliantly done.

Yes, it was  powerful stuff! It would make the blood boil!

Certain people on this board might learn something by watching it.
It's an extraordinarily powerful documentary and above all about the tireless fight by the families to expose the truth of the cover-up which went right to the heart of the British establishment. It's a story that resonates heavily for Irish people.

laoislad

What are the chances of Borini becoming a Liverpool Legend tonight!!?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

deiseach

Quote from: laoislad on April 16, 2014, 06:53:46 PM

Two chances, and slim just rode out of town.

Milltown Row2

Palace in good form, Everton taking eye off the ball, City only one up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

A Palace win is good for Liverpool. They will be safe by the time Liverpool play them, if they win against Norwich and Chelsea the 2 teams left will be on the beach hopefully (Newcastle are there already!)

Captain Obvious

I think Crystal Palace were safe before tonight they are finishing the season strong Tony Pulis has them playing like Stoke.

laoislad

Quote from: deiseach on April 16, 2014, 07:48:45 PM

Conor Wickham maybe......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on April 16, 2014, 09:20:01 PM
Quote from: deiseach on April 16, 2014, 07:48:45 PM

Conor Wickham maybe......

Chelsea are the main threat ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

I'll be amazed if Sunderland hold on. City will throw everything at them for last 10mins. Expect 5 mins of injury time aswell if it's still 1-1.