The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on April 13, 2014, 12:16:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 13, 2014, 12:10:21 PM
Suarez 3-0 66/1 Just for a interest
Just for an interest?! I think you have a soft spot for Liverpool if truth be told......

Well I've a fiver on them at 16/1 (which was only placed 2 weeks ago) as someone else has already posted, hard to like Chelsea and City so I'm going for the underdog  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: ONeill on April 13, 2014, 11:00:56 AM
This will be some occasion. Biggest game since 1966.
Liverpool title fever is bigger than Beatlemania.

Bingo

That's a serious picture above.

Come on the pool!!!!

AZOffaly

Lads I don't think I can watch this :D

CD

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 13, 2014, 01:02:53 PM
Lads I don't think I can watch this :D

I can  - Youngsters third birthday kicks off in 30 minutes. The oul lads will want the League semis on the box so I need a stream for this game or the younger lads will all go to the pub!
Any links??
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

J70

Jaysus, great match! Liverpool could (and should) have had a couple of more goals, but they're also lucky not to have conceded in that last 10 minutes or so when City really upped things. Sahko probably lucky not to give away a penalty, and Mignolet lucky not to gift City a great chance. Made up for it with that save at the end though.

Liverpool are getting hammered down their left. Both Flanagan and Henderson look a little lacking there today. Rodgers might want to consider getting Lucas on to get a foot in.

On the other hand, however, they still look like scoring everytime they go on the break!

Bingo

Asal Mor

Sterling having some game. Suarez his usual livewire self. Sturridge has been poor enough. Yaya Toure going off is huge for this game and possibly the run-in.

Crazy tackle by Sakho alright.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Asal Mor

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 13, 2014, 02:37:38 PM
Don't think 2 will be enough.
You would be correct. Will see what they are made of now.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ONeill

Shouting for Liverpool and Derry today. Is that a midlife crisis?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/13/liverpool-v-manchester-city-live

69 mins "Are there enough sofa backs in all the world to shield the Liverpool faithful for the next 30 minutes?" asks Marie Meyer. Probably not.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.