The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: laoislad on April 06, 2014, 04:49:36 PM
Disgraceful decision there. Why did the linesman put up his flag if he didnt see a foul?

Liverpool playing horrible but that was shocking.
terrible decision
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gawa316

Awful awful decision.

Linesman clearly saw it and flagged for it, who was in a better position so why doesn't ref listen? Baffling

blewuporstuffed

im always complaining about the soft freekicks goalkeepers get in soccer but that was on eof the most obvious fouls on a keeper you will see. unreal not just to miss it, but to over  rule the linesman as well  :-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Walter Cronc

Very quiet on here lads, nerves??

Black Card

Liverpool could blow the title today, always a banana skin of a game!

Gabriel_Hurl

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Quote from: laoislad on April 06, 2014, 05:32:24 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 06, 2014, 05:30:33 PM
Ref evened it up for sure
Defo.  Very soft penalty.

Very dodgy decision, but poetic justice.

Let's hope they make it count.

laoislad

They don't make it easy do they!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Dodgy penalty the difference however Liverpool will take it. Just five wins away from the title this could be Liverpool's year.

J70

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 06, 2014, 05:54:19 PM
Dodgy penalty the difference however Liverpool will take it. Just five wins away from the title this could be Liverpool's year.

Dodgy penalty the difference only because of the ridiculous decision for the West Ham goal.

All of a Sludden

I just can't see Liverpool getting a result against Man City. A draw will do City but I think they will thump Liverpool.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

J70

Quote from: All of a Sludden on April 06, 2014, 05:56:01 PM
I just can't see Liverpool getting a result against Man City. A draw will do City but I think they will thump Liverpool.

Played very well against City last time and had a goal.wrongly ruled out. City got lucky yesterday with the second goal in a game where Southampton were well on top in the first half.

Gabriel_Hurl

Liverpool are 12-1-1 at home this season conceding only 13 goals and scoring 48

From the Bunker

Yeah, I'd agree with you there normally. But Liverpools better performances have come at home against the better teams. They have struggled against (although beaten) the likes of West Ham, Sunderland, Swansea and Fulham. Liverpool have not lost in Anfield since last September v Southampton. And remember this City side are not invincible as Wigan and Norwich results tell you.