The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Captain Obvious

Poor first half with little created. The floodgates are likely to open after that goal.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on March 26, 2014, 08:45:32 PM
Friend is a brutal ref

+1
Aye, why he doesn't give yellow cards for diving is beyond me
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J OGorman

Big goal. Jeez, Johnson needs to get the finger out

Bingo

Sunderland making it hard by filing the middle and forcing Liverpool wide and they don't have natural width, Flanagan on wrong side showing. I'd switch him and Johnson and get sterling on.

heganboy

liverpool have been solid and have been very level headed with their approach. Great sign, good enough is good enough

heganboy

well now, that was slack defending, and the two cross bars took a serious rattling. Interesting to see what the youngster can do.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

heganboy

that was a lot dodgier in the end than it needed to be. take the 3 points and run...

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

moysider

Phew!

Jaysus those last 15 minutes were torture. Rode our luck with that header at the end. That should have bben a goal. Maybe it s an omen.

J OGorman

Close in the end. Too often I thought players chose the selfish (wrong) option instead of playing in the man in a better position. Sturridge could have had a few if he had been put through.
Huge win

Bingo

Job done. Thought the front 3 missed a trick tonight and their final ball was delayed or just poor, added to the pressure. Should have been outa sight.

Still, 3 points in the bag, you take that and get ready for Sunday.