The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Massive test today, first big one of the season. I'd nearly take a draw but it's a game that is very unlikely to be a draw.

Nice to have coutinho back, good option for last 20 today if game in balance. Massive work needed from Henderson and Lucas.

Can't see anything but goals from both teams, a shoot out.

gawa316

Mignolet, Flanagan, Cissokho, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Suarez, Sturridge
subs: Jones, Coutinho, Moses, Kelly, Allen, Agger, Sterling

Johnson going to be a big loss, Kelly still not ready unfortunately

GalwayBayBoy

No Johnson is a huge loss. Would be very worried about Flanagan.

CD

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 02, 2013, 05:09:43 PM
No Johnson is a huge loss. Would be very worried about Flanagan.

Very surprised by that one myself - thought Agger would have played as well. Feel like there are some good attacking options on the bench should we need them. Feeling optomistic - here we goooo!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

glens abu

Surprised at all the people with great principles supporting teams that will be wearing the poppy next week,hope they don't use any catapillers when they build the new stadium. ;D

laoislad

poor defending for the goal but a great finish in fairness.
Arsenal that little bit better than Liverpool all over the pitch.
Think it will be 2 or 3 -0 by full time.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Brilliant glens Abu, very insightful and brilliantly funny.

Pool need to get some possession. Playing 3-5-2 you need the quality out wide but just don't have it.

A goal there but arsenal as likely. What was ref doing!!!!

Captain Obvious

Some strike there any fight in Liverpool?

heganboy

Nice goal. Could be interesting now. Arsenal can sit back and soak it up last 30.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

gerrykeegan

Arsenal look like a nicely balanced  side. Liverpool are poor tonight.  I predict that this might be where the pools seasons ends.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

screenexile

Gerrard has been abysmal this evening. Surely he can't hack it against a young, fast creative midfield anymore he's offered nothing at all to the game. Rodgers needs to grow a pair and drop him at this stage I think!!!

RealSpiritof98

Minus15

Outplayed and outfought. Arsenal were by far the better team. Shows the work still required to get to that level. Leaking too many goals with no clean sheet since September. The 3-5-2 may be good against the weaker sides but Johnson and Enrique badly missed tonight.