The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: Bingo on September 25, 2013, 12:51:47 PM
If ever was a chance to put the boot into a team when they are down, this is it. But if ever you where down and someone was standing over you, ready to put the boot in, you'll like it to be Liverpool. They'll swing the kick, miss and boot themselves in the face.

That's what Sunderland will be thinking :-\

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

supersub

Did anyone see Adam Morgan's goal for the u21s the other night? What a hit son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHhBXGeJUI

Hopefully Suarez starts and runs riot. Will be a very tough game, can see both teams having very strong line ups, Moyes will not want to lose another game regardless of the competition, likewise Rodgers will want to keep the club in all comps as long as possible due to the lack of European games. Take it this one is on SS?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Under Lights on September 25, 2013, 01:15:05 PM
Anyone care to have a stab at naming the team for tonight. Hoping Martin Kelly returns to first team action at RB. Have seen enough of Andre 3000 for a while.

22. Simon Mignolet

3. Jose Enrique
4. Kolo Toure
17. Mamadou Sakho
34. Martin Kelly

24. Joe Allen
8. Steven Gerrard

31. Raheem Sterling
7. Luis Suarez
12. Victor Moses

15. Daniel Sturridge

i would be happy with that
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Bingo

Morgans goal was a cracker alright but you get impression it only a matter of time before he is cut free.

Rumoured team for tonight 3-5-2

Mignolet
Toure Skrtel Skaho
Henderson Allen Gerard Enrique
                    Moses
     Sturridge Suarez

blewuporstuffed

morgan got a couple of chances under kenny, but never showed anything that would make me think he could be a first team player.
Maybe he has improved though.
robinson & flanagan both played a bit under kenny aswell when they had an injury crisis but havent featured much since
the young mcloughlin lad at right back is tipped to make a breakthrough soon.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

dec

Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard, Moses, Suarez, Sturridge.

Subs: Jones, Alberto, Aspas, Sterling, Ibe, Kelly, Wisdom.

J OGorman

Captain Obvious

Quote from: dec on September 25, 2013, 06:54:35 PM
Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard, Moses, Suarez, Sturridge.

Subs: Jones, Alberto, Aspas, Sterling, Ibe, Kelly, Wisdom.
A near full strength Liverpool line up should be able to win this game.

GalwayBayBoy

Horrendous defending from a corner for the 2nd time in a few days.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Disappointing result especially as Liverpool were the better team for most of the game.
Didn't create enough clear chances though.A real smash and grab for United but they won't care and rightly so.
They took their chance and held on.
Hate going out of any tournament especially to that lot but if you had to pick one cup to be beaten in you would pick that one.

On to more important matters now with Sunderland on sunday.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Walter Cronc

Captain Obvious

A bad defeat for near full strength Liverpool,not many of that Manchester United team tonight would be part of their first eleven.

laoislad

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 25, 2013, 09:44:22 PM
A bad defeat for near full strength Liverpool,not many of that Manchester United team tonight would be part of their first eleven.

They were hardly a bunch of untested unknowns either.The majority of them are full internationals with Premier League winners medals and Champions League experience.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.