The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

You know what - I don't mind them as long as the home one is good. 3rd kits are supposed to be a break from the norm

Minus15

Why do they need a new Home kit this season anyway? Are home kits not an every other year release normally?

Bingo - I can just imagine that Fenton the dog clip with Carra screaming at Degen dubbed in. Degen! Degen! Oh Jesus Christ! Degen!

EagleLord

I seen a different trio of kits of twitter, which weren't great, but certainly better than those 3 monstrosities! As I was searching to try and find said trio of kits, I came across this one, which I like, very similar to one I had many moons ago, sadly of course, we wont see this name on the back of it, if it is legit..

EagleLord

And for the record I hate that they're changing the home kit. The current one is one of the best there has been in years, of any club. Simple, elegant, understated, class.

brokencrossbar1

I see that Wash Ngoo scored again today for Hearts,that's 3 in 4 for him. He and Wilson both getting 90 minutes as well. 

laoislad

Quote from: EagleLord on February 09, 2013, 07:36:49 PM
I seen a different trio of kits of twitter, which weren't great, but certainly better than those 3 monstrosities! As I was searching to try and find said trio of kits, I came across this one, which I like, very similar to one I had many moons ago, sadly of course, we wont see this name on the back of it, if it is legit..

Remember it well. Had it myself.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Lecale2

Bingo

Chance to finally beat a top 10 team tonight  :'(

Won't be easy as WBA and Clarke need the result on the back of a poor league run. You'd expect Liverpool to have enough but Sturridge missing won't help, i'd like to see Suarez back up front.

Need the 3 points to keep in hunt for top 6 and chance to close the gap on the neightbours as they failed to turn up yesterday.

Rumoured team: Reina, Johnson Carra Agger Enrque, Lucas Henderson Gerard, Downing Suarez and Shelvey.

Strange to see Shelvey start, I'd have given Sterling the nod. Hopefully Coutinho gets a wee cameo with 15 mins to go and the game in the bag.

brokencrossbar1

I actually think Borini will start instead of Sturridge.  An early goal will be important to dampen the WBA spirirt.  If they win tonight and then win next game against Swansea they will go above the Blueshite and have to play them soon too. 

Can't see Screech getting a run out tonight, maybe the Swansea game is more likely.

supersub

Bingo

Quote from: supersub on February 11, 2013, 04:56:29 PM
What's wrong with Sturridge?

He took a knock at City and missed the England match, apparently hasn't trained since.

Kelly has started back and is doing some light running, so should see him for the run it all going well.

Captain Obvious

Very poor half. Improvement in the second half?

stew

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 11, 2013, 08:50:15 PM
Very poor half. Improvement in the second half?

Downing looks like a new man, bags of pace and purpose these days, fair play to him.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

That Shelby buck has no idea what offside means, he is shit at looking across the line and his timing is dreadful.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tony Baloney

Fcuk me. Imagine there was talk of 4th a while back  :-[