The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mentalman

I see big Sam has a lot to say about Carroll and his fitness lately, and whether he should be called up for England.

I think it's just me but it does irk just a little that he talks about Carroll as if he was actually West Ham's player. Don't get me wrong, if he ends up with West Ham, all well and good, Rodgers' doesn't fancy him. My problem is throwing him into games, such as QPR Monday night, when they admit he's not 100% fit, never mind just not match fit. After all it's Liverpool that will be stuck with his wage bill should he end up crocked (completely).

Just had it thought, it's probably more to do with the fact this message is coming from Allardyce more so than anything else!
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Mentalman

QuoteJoe Allen, Pepe Reina and Glen Johnson all feature in a strong line-up for the Reds' clash with Udinese tonight - listen live online from 8.05pm BST.

The team in full is: Reina, Johnson, Coates, Carragher, Robinson, Assaidi, Henderson, Allen, Shelvey, Downing, Borini. Subs: Jones, Suarez, Gerrard, Sahin, Sterling, Skrtel, Wisdom.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/allen-starts-listen-live-1

GalwayBayBoy

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: laoislad on October 04, 2012, 06:23:52 PM
ITV4 not available in Dublin for the game.
Not on 3e tonight either so will have to make to with a Internet stream.

You can manually add the likes of ITV4 to your Sky box. 
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

laoislad

Quote from: All of a Sludden on October 04, 2012, 08:46:47 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 04, 2012, 06:23:52 PM
ITV4 not available in Dublin for the game.
Not on 3e tonight either so will have to make to with a Internet stream.

You can manually add the likes of ITV4 to your Sky box.

I'm with UPC.

EC Unique

Capt Pat

Any links for the game. First row, vip and atdhe are not working.

laoislad

Tony Baloney

Mentalman

Stevie G. Can have a word with himself for that 3rd one, lost the ball not once but twice in the middle of the park, then just nonchalantly ambles back.

Great free from Luis, genius!

2-3

DickyRock

EC Unique

Can't decide which was best. Saurez's goal or Jon Joe's clearance.  ;D

Mentalman

Disappointing, should have been well ahead at halftime, Udinese came out and played in the second half, but even with that the loss is harsh on Liverpool. Was thinking Coates was looking good, especially on the ground, then he goes and scores a peach...at the wrong end! 3rd goal the ball was lost cheaply in the middle, Udinese break and Pasquale unleashed an Exocet! Beaut from Suarez, and lots of chance to equalize squandered...have to say Udinese did defend well, lot of last ditch blocks etc. Still though, deflating defeat.