The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: hardstation on April 10, 2012, 10:17:10 PM
What the fcuk is Dalgleish at? That fella is unstable.
Why what happened?

EC Unique

He is suffering from paranoia in a big way. It is painful to watch his interviews but amusing at the same time. Hope he stays.

imtommygunn

Henderson was dung though he looked to be playing at right back half the game.

Liverpool have bossed everton twice this season already so Liverpool would still have to be favourites.

Be interesting to see if Bellamy plays saturday. I didn't think they'd play him twice in a week.

It can't be any more painful than your posts EC Unique.

From the Bunker

Carmen Stateside

He looked to be playing right back? He was playing right back! He is a young mid fielder playing right back In a team with ten men.  Never stopped running and making himself available on the right side the whole second half, great engine on him and shows some neat touches of skill as well.

AZOffaly

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 10, 2012, 10:24:44 PM

What Fella?

Does himself no favours at all because he cannot hide the fact that he despises sky. He should do a fergie on it and send out Steve Clarke.

supersub

There are some amount of morons on this thread, especially at the moment. Impossible to have a proper discussion pre or post match due to endless idiotic comments.

brokencrossbar1

I only saw the second half.  I tought Henderson put in a great shift as did Shelvey.  The defence played reasonably well but Jones is a fecking bombscare.  Maxi did nothing in the second half but can't comment on the first.  Bellamy did a lot of work with no real end product.  Carroll shpuld have scored the first one at the start of the second half but made up for it and I thought had a very good game.  At both ends, apart from his great effort for an OG, he ised his strength and size the best I have seen in a long time.  Hanley should have seen red for repeat fouling on him.  5 times in 45 minutes on Carroll alone.  4 good points and a confidence boost before Saturday but still reckon the Bitters are favourites.

stew

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 10, 2012, 10:27:06 PM
He looked to be playing right back? He was playing right back! He is a young mid fielder playing right back In a team with ten men.  Never stopped running and making himself available on the right side the whole second half, great engine on him and shows some neat touches of skill as well.

Well said Carmen, well said, the only thing you missed was his pace down that flank in the the tremendous crossing ability he has, I thought he did an excellent job altogether.

The third string keeper saved a penalty with his first touch, albeit a shite on, that said given the horrible reason why he had not played in nearly three months I would have to say that he will be ok when he gets a few games under his belt, he better be because they are going to need him.

That is a great result for Liverpool, for over an hour they played with ten men, had a green goalkeeper in there and they played with absolute commitment even when pegged back the two goals. Carroll I have to say took his goal brilliantly but i do feel for Blackburn, they too gave their all and deserved a point in all probability but their lack of belief made them tentative with the advantage and they paid the price. An absolutely riveting game, one of the best of the season, well played both teams.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: hardstation on April 10, 2012, 10:31:50 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 10, 2012, 10:21:15 PM
Why what happened?
Answered the questions in his typical idiotic way and then went to dander past the the interviewer half way through a question. Came back and answered the rest of the questions in his own idiotic way.
Who does he think he is? He's a shit manager who has questions to answer. He could at least try.

Why should he? The other fella didn't for years

onefaircounty

Quote from: stew on April 10, 2012, 07:40:55 PM
Daglish has resorted to blaming the officiating for Liverpool's current situation, he has completely lost the plot, if he wins the FA cup this season it will be the worst thing to happen to the club because he is a rank manager who has bought complete duds, spent millions on them and he is an absolute horror show from a PR perspective. if he wins the cup they will probably retain him, i hope they do because he is a shell of the man he used to  and they will never get a sniff of the title if he stays.

And there is a major problem, modern day fans are worried about f**king pr.

Henderson, Skrtel, Henderson and Shelvey were excellent.

Gazzler

You should really learn to spell his name right hardstation.

pintsofguinness

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16426_7664281,00.html

I can't decide if he's an awful p***k or if there's seriously something wrong with him - and it's not just that interview, it's nearly them all!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

I just watched that - he seems a bit unstable.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

Quote from: ONeill on April 10, 2012, 11:10:08 PM
I just watched that - he seems a bit unstable.

Without a doubt he has mental problems, nobody could naturally be that much of a prat.