J70

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 23, 2011, 04:48:04 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 23, 2011, 03:56:51 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 23, 2011, 03:32:32 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on December 23, 2011, 02:46:25 PM
Interesting piece on Liverpool-Kop.com

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2011/12/suarez-why-its-liverpool-fcs-fault-if.html

Good article.

I think Liverpool should've put the hands up straight away, and emphasized what happened was a cultural difference, and that Luis is now aware of the implications of what he did.

Most people would've said fair enough, as would the FA, as would the Kick Racism Out Campaign. Suarez would've had a 3 game ban, and did some voluntary work for the campaign, and more importantly protected his image.

I am of course making the assumption that what was said by Suarez was what is being widely reported.

The cultural argument has been made from the start. The FA were well aware of it. Obviously they dismissed its relevance.

Liverpool didn't appear to think that was an issue. If they did Suarez would've issued an apology.

Why would he issue an apology if he thought he'd done nothing wrong?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Bensars on December 23, 2011, 05:01:23 PM
Norf ye ballbag, i was refering to the fact of what the FA made of it. Once Terry event occured everything changed.

Did it f**k. The Suarez issue is isolated to him and him alone. What Terry did or didn't do is not relevant!

Players have in the past been charged a la Suarez you know.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Bensars

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 23, 2011, 05:50:55 PM
Norf ye ballbag, i was refering to the fact of what the FA made of it. Once Terry event occured everything changed.

Did it f**k. The Suarez issue is isolated to him and him alone. What Terry did or didn't do is not relevant!

Really ?

Who are they ?

Stick down the relevant suspensions when your at it !

And after that if you believe the subsequent Terry events had  no impact on how the FA dispensed its  penalty, get yourself off to bed early tomorrow night in preparation for the big fella in the red suit coming down the chimney !

Gabriel_Hurl

Jesus Christ - more Terry bollocks  ???

Is this the Chelsea or the Liverpool thread

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 23, 2011, 06:18:48 PM

100%. But look at the people who keep saying '...aye but John Terry'.

Jonah

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 23, 2011, 06:44:35 PM

For the love of God would you shut up, you constantly bring Chelsea into everything.
It's always poor Chelsea this and poor Chelsea that, no Chelsea player or fan can ever do anything wrong in your blinkered little world,no one cares so give it a rest would ya.

Sheedy

liverpool fans, players and management have brought shame on their once great club by their actions and words this week. the attitude of he's one of us so he cant have done wrong is embarressing.
nil satis nisi optimum

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Jonah on December 23, 2011, 06:52:25 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 23, 2011, 06:44:35 PM

For the love of God would you shut up, you constantly bring Chelsea into everything.
It's always poor Chelsea this and poor Chelsea that, no Chelsea player or fan can ever do anything wrong in your blinkered little world,no one cares so give it a rest would ya.

With respect. You're on here 3 months, and it's probably the 3 months were my posting activity has been at its minimal. So how do you come to that conclusion. Unless...

For the record, I'll not deny that I can over emphasis my defence at times. However it's required for balance when you read some of the uneducated s***e that's on here at times!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Bensars on December 23, 2011, 06:11:43 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 23, 2011, 05:50:55 PM

Really ?

Who are they ?

Stick down the relevant suspensions when your at it !

And after that if you believe the subsequent Terry events had  no impact on how the FA dispensed its  penalty, get yourself off to bed early tomorrow night in preparation for the big fella in the red suit coming down the chimney !

Emre was charged I believe, as too was Johnny Mackie of Reading. Mackie admitted the charge straight away and got an 8 game ban, of which five of them was suspended.

I am not going to comment anymore as people are getting more pissed off (And bored) with the whole Suarez/ Terry etc sh**e. However how many of us could put our hands on our heart and admit that we haven't done what Mackie did (And perhaps LS and JT) at some point in our lifes. Maybe not racism, but other outbursts that in normal circumstances are not reflective of our character.
We could learn something from the honest that Mackie displayed in his turmoil.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/23/john-mackie-race-storm?newsfeed=true

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Lecale2 on December 23, 2011, 05:24:32 PM
Fair play to him.

I don't pay much attention to a man who has assaulted a woman

under the bar

Quoteliverpool fans, players and management have brought shame on their once great club by their actions and words this week. the attitude of he's one of us so he cant have done wrong is embarressing.

They are the Rangers of English football, know no shame.

Minder

Quote from: under the bar on December 23, 2011, 10:12:50 PM
Quoteliverpool fans, players and management have brought shame on their once great club by their actions and words this week. the attitude of he's one of us so he cant have done wrong is embarressing.

Surely Man Yoo would be more aligned with Rangers, what with their "f**k the Pope" chants when playing Celtic, no?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thebigfella

Quote from: Minder on December 23, 2011, 10:22:41 PM
Quote from: under the bar on December 23, 2011, 10:12:50 PM

Surely Man Yoo would be more aligned with Rangers, what with their "f**k the Pope" chants when playing Celtic, no?

::)

Same oul shite with you dirty racist scouse c**ts. By the way in my culture thats a complement ;)

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on December 23, 2011, 10:52:45 PM
That said, are Liverpool not the Hun team in Liverpool while Manchester United are the Fenian team in Manchester?

"Just saying" seems to be the thing these days.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"