The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Looks like he's on the way out alright. Would be sad to see him go but perhaps it's best for all parties. The 2 names that are cropping up according to SSN are Hiddink and Grant.Please God let it be Hiddink.

EC Unique

Hoof Hearted

Was Hiddink not on SSN yesterday, ruling himself out of any club jobs, as he had just started with Turkey and he was going to see it out. I know contracts arent worth the paper the are written on but i would be surprised if he went.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

stew

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 02, 2010, 10:00:07 PM
Was Hiddink not on SSN yesterday, ruling himself out of any club jobs, as he had just started with Turkey and he was going to see it out. I know contracts arent worth the paper the are written on but i would be surprised if he went.
liverpool will end up with MON or someone of that calibre, not too bad but not great either, he would be a big upgrade domesticially over rafa.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magpie seanie

Gabriel_Hurl

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

stew

Very bad day for United fans, the man who promised that the Pool would win the fourth spot and thus qualify for CL paly in games failed to deliver and got the road, I really thought that the fact gerrard and Torres had no time for him would have meant he would have been gone ages ago, now United fans might start to think that Liverpool may be capable under a new manager to win the league because they knew rafa hadnt the foggiest how to.

WGS is the man for the job, won championships for fun up north.  :-\

Lecale2

stew

Quote from: Lecale2 on June 02, 2010, 11:11:02 PM
Alan Curbishley is lined up according to the wireless.

Ooooh I dont know about that, surely they can do better than that, of course they would get him on the cheap and now that they have to pay Rafa off that might just work.

Why not hire Keano, surely he would go over well with the reds faithful and sure he is brilliant, just ask him. ;)

magpie seanie

What about Sammy Lee? The old boot room revisited or something. You know how they love their history and tradition....

Lecale2

According to the Daily Telegraph Curbishley was approached a month ago.

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 02, 2010, 11:14:34 PM
What about Sammy Lee? The old boot room revisited or something. You know how they love their history and tradition....

Sammy at least knows how to win the much coveted league as a player and he has been in the system a long time, who knows, within five or six years he might have them knocking on the CL door again, for now it would take God himself to coach the team, they aint winning the league any time soon and that is the holy grail at this point.

Shite, I never get to see a rafa rant about United again as the Liverpool manager, i loved the way he failed miserably to ruffle fergusons feathers and all he did was help Uniteds resolve.

under the bar

Expect Torres, Gerrard & Mascherano to follow before it dawns on everyone the pile of sh*te squad that he's left behind! 

stew

Quote from: under the bar on June 02, 2010, 11:24:12 PM
Expect Torres, Gerrard & Mascherano to follow before it dawns on everyone the pile of sh*te squad that he's left behind!

I dunno about that, i am sure the club would have asked for assurances that they would stay if they pulled the pin, Gerrard will stay I feel, Torres probably will give them a year or so to see if they can buck up and Mascherano might well be gone but he also wanted Benitez out in the worst way.