The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 21, 2009, 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2009, 02:40:34 PM
http://www.koptalk.co.uk/200912201799/Liverpool-FC-News/liverpool-players-call-for-benitez-to-be-sacked.html

Bull or the start of the end?

Koptalk is known amongst Liverpool fans to be full of shite and regularly comes up with outlandish stories to try and entice people into paying for membership. Guy that runs it is a pure scam artist.

Did not know that. Was a link on Redcafe.net.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: TheGreatRambo on December 21, 2009, 02:51:04 PM
Quote from: bingobus on December 21, 2009, 02:17:07 PM
Quote from: Silky on December 21, 2009, 02:09:18 PM
I like Mascherano when he gives 100% but if City are willing to pay big money I'd let him go.

I suppose there'll be loads of rumours about City now that they have a new man in charge.

They'll spend another 200m and buy about 4 players. There'll be a man city price and a price for everyone else!

Masch would be one of 7/8 players I'd keep at all costs is we are realistic about not been shit.

Sunday Times yesterday had their alleged wishlist. All the usual suspects were there Aguero, Torres, Ribery, Di Maria, Masch, Yaya Toure and bizarrely Matthew Upson..

Incidentally the font of all knowledge Patrick Barcley reckons in same paper Pool should cash in on Gerrard

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/patrick_barclay/article6963381.ece

I've no idea what he says, I lost the will to live after about 2 lines

He actually said Liverpool should sell Gerrard, Torres and Mascherano. Sure why not go the whole hog and sell Anfield as well and just be done with it. Take up cricket instead.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2009, 02:53:05 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 21, 2009, 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 21, 2009, 02:40:34 PM
http://www.koptalk.co.uk/200912201799/Liverpool-FC-News/liverpool-players-call-for-benitez-to-be-sacked.html

Bull or the start of the end?

Koptalk is known amongst Liverpool fans to be full of shite and regularly comes up with outlandish stories to try and entice people into paying for membership. Guy that runs it is a pure scam artist.

Did not know that. Was a link on Redcafe.net.

Somebody's got it in for him anyway.

http://koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/

Silky

They have got it in for him alright!  :D :D :D

heganboy

I see the old "Martin O'Neill to  Liverpool" story is out for another trot round the block.
I still contend that he would have been the right man for the job last time around...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

nrico2006

QuoteUnless this "spine" of Reina, Carragher, Agger, Aqualini, Masch, Gerrard and Torres have a super second half of the season we're in sh1t street.

Can the Italian fella be classed as part of the 'Spine' when he has barely wore a Liverpool shirt?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

mackers

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 22, 2009, 03:45:47 PM
QuoteUnless this "spine" of Reina, Carragher, Agger, Aqualini, Masch, Gerrard and Torres have a super second half of the season we're in sh1t street.

Can the Italian fella be classed as part of the 'Spine' when he has barely wore a Liverpool shirt?
Fair enough question, I put him in there as he was signed to be Alonso's replacement, but I see he missed the Portsmouth game due to a calf muscle injury. :-\ :-\
Let's hope he doesn't turn into one of the most expensive sick notes ever.
Suppose it sort of backs up Hansen's point, Alonso who was a vital cog in last year's run has been replaced by a guy who hasn't played this season.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

EC Unique

Quote from: mackers on December 22, 2009, 04:18:00 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on December 22, 2009, 03:45:47 PM

Fair enough question, I put him in there as he was signed to be Alonso's replacement, but I see he missed the Portsmouth game due to a calf muscle injury. :-\ :-\
Let's hope he doesn't turn into one of the most expensive sick notes ever.
Suppose it sort of backs up Hansen's point, Alonso who was a vital cog in last year's run has been replaced by a guy who hasn't played this season.

He could be your Hargreves. :-\

Silky

I wonder will McCarthy field the reserves this weekend?  :-\

rory

McGeady!!!!!!!!!!!
Heskey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me this is a Christmas Carol type dream....

EC Unique

Quote from: Silky on December 23, 2009, 09:06:40 AM
I wonder will McCarthy field the reserves this weekend?  :-\

Why would he in a mid table clash? ;D

Billys Boots

McCarthy is playing a smart, pragmatic game and fair play to him - I'd love to see them staying up. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

BerfArmagh

wolves have a realistic change of securing 3pts against liverpool, so i would expect him to field a full strength side

takeyourownpath

I dreamt last nite that Liverpool sacked Rafa, and replaced him with Roy Evans! A true nightmare!!