The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Not expecting too much from this years tourno so hard to get excited. But hey ho by time next round comes a lot could  have changed...

Good to get the 2 boys in the goals again. Pretty crappy season but theres napoli and city bate in the last month for the optimists among us

Forest&Leeds *scratches head*

Armagh18

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 01, 2022, 08:56:34 PM
0-0 at half time. To be honest I would prefer to be watching the Tottenham game where there is something to play for, but this is RTE who when United were on top always used to show the Man U games against the rubbish teams. Now it is Liverpools turn to get all their games covered no matter how irrelevant they are.
Liverpool and United always have and always will get the most coverage from RTE, surprise surprise because they are by far and away the most supported English clubs by Irish people. There's not too many in Ireland would tune into a Spurs game because not too many care enough to watch as a neutral

Milltown Row2

Jesus how poor are Liverpool the donkey was lucky to stay on the pitch with that left hook, had your man cut his finger nails he'd  have scored a goal..

Anyone think that Liverpool played well is deluded. I'm currently sitting in O'Neills in Liverpool with Liverpool supporters  thinking the same
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 01, 2022, 10:46:06 PM
Jesus how poor are Liverpool the donkey was lucky to stay on the pitch with that left hook, had your man cut his finger nails he'd  have scored a goal..

Anyone think that Liverpool played well is deluded. I'm currently sitting in O'Neills in Liverpool with Liverpool supporters  thinking the same

🥺

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

From the Bunker

Yes, it's always a good sign when you win playing badly.

quit yo jibbajabba

Jesus hes even worse with drink in him

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 01, 2022, 11:39:43 PM

Jesus hes even worse with drink in him

I'm a pioneer  :D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Napoli are a very good side and had the better of the open play but those two corners were their undoing, Nunez with the first header to be tapped in by Salah and the second header by VVD, to be tapped in by Nunez.

No one will want Napoli in the next round.

Anyone get the feeling VVD wasn't too happy with Nunez at the end, even though i think Nunez was right to make doubly sure it was a goal.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: johnnycool on November 02, 2022, 10:26:11 AM
Napoli are a very good side and had the better of the open play but those two corners were their undoing, Nunez with the first header to be tapped in by Salah and the second header by VVD, to be tapped in by Nunez.

No one will want Napoli in the next round.

Anyone get the feeling VVD wasn't too happy with Nunez at the end, even though i think Nunez was right to make doubly sure it was a goal.

No guarantee that Virgil's header was going in. Nunez did the right job. Decent win, better performance and looked more solid. Konate adds stability 

trailer

Quote from: Armamike on November 01, 2022, 02:58:17 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on October 31, 2022, 10:16:02 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 31, 2022, 12:39:56 AM
Liverpool 9th
Everton 12th
😂😂😂😂😂
Sometimes this shit is just too easy
Everton fans know we're crap.
Still recovering from the fat spanish waiter

Would be hard pushed to find many Liverpool supporters who don't think we're crap either at the moment and for the most part of this season.

Eh? What? After winning two games some of you were talking about winning the league... this year.

quit yo jibbajabba

Do trailer and delmonte take it day about?

With unintentional input from Milltown too obvs 😉😃

trailer

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 02, 2022, 04:01:01 PM
Do trailer and delmonte take it day about?

With unintentional input from Milltown too obvs 😉😃

We're not allowed to be logged in all at once.

trailer

Profound

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 20, 2022, 12:05:36 PM
If Haaland gets a long term injury.... there's a chance.
Only 7 points behind them with 28 games to go. They have shown they can drop points.
Very little room for error on Liverpools part though.

markl121

Thought Liverpool played well. Nothing major to play for for either side but Napoli are a good team and Liverpool were solid, rested a few players, and Darwin nunez again showed how unpredictable and dangerous he can be. Good to see ramsey finally get on the field