J70

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 06, 2022, 01:55:28 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2022, 12:58:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 06, 2022, 12:53:18 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2022, 12:42:57 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2022, 11:05:20 AM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2022, 09:32:19 AM
The delusion  ;D
You don't need to defend every little comment about Liverpool players. I'm a Liverpool fan but would be undecided about TAA's greatness. He's a rolls Royce player going forward but his defensive play and positioning is certainly debatable.

It's not a crazy opinion to believe he's not the best RB on the planet. Nor in the premiership. If he ever manages to tighten his defensive game up then yes but at the minute he's still work to do.
So even a self confessed Liverpool "fan" is buying into the rival propaganda about him now ;D
You're just as deluded as the rest of them

Great attacking defender but terrible defender
He isn't a terrible defender.
Rival fan propaganda.

he drifts too far up the field and loses concentration at times. That leaves Liverpool easier to play in behind. They're too good in most games but in tight games - e.g. CL final - then that can count against them.

You don't think he does what Klopp tells him to?

It's risk-reward. Liverpool have very quick centre backs and a top-notch offside trap to play a high line. Works most of the time. No tactical system is airtight but the balance is by far in their favour. If TAA hung back, you wouldn't get the offensive threat. I'd say there are very few Liverpool fans who aren't happy to take that chance given the benefits the team gets.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2022, 01:57:19 PM
The delusion  ;D
You don't need to defend every little comment about Liverpool players. I'm a Liverpool fan but would be undecided about TAA's greatness. He's a rolls Royce player going forward but his defensive play and positioning is certainly debatable.

It's not a crazy opinion to believe he's not the best RB on the planet. Nor in the premiership. If he ever manages to tighten his defensive game up then yes but at the minute he's still work to do.
So even a self confessed Liverpool "fan" is buying into the rival propaganda about him now ;D

You need help. People are entitled to their own opinions regarding how good players are. Don't be so full of your self to think that your opinion is above anyone else's. Especially when there's a fair bit to support the alternative view as well.
You remind me of the arguments there used to be in school. Every Liverpool player is the superist (sic) player ever!!
You're the one that needs help here.
A fair bit to support the alternative because if rival fans say it enough they'll hope it sticks, and now even insecure Liverpool "fans" are being drawn into it too. People like you are enabling it. But anyone with half a brain and functioning eyes know that he's better than the aforementioned.
"Superist (sic)" Jesus what are you on about ;D

imtommygunn

Quote from: J70 on July 06, 2022, 02:18:22 PM
The delusion  ;D

Rival fan propaganda.

he drifts too far up the field and loses concentration at times. That leaves Liverpool easier to play in behind. They're too good in most games but in tight games - e.g. CL final - then that can count against them.

It's risk-reward. Liverpool have very quick centre backs and a top-notch offside trap to play a high line. Works most of the time. No tactical system is airtight but the balance is by far in their favour. If TAA hung back, you wouldn't get the offensive threat. I'd say there are very few Liverpool fans who aren't happy to take that chance given the benefits the team gets.

Look he's fantastic but you can't be the best in the world at full back if other teams are targeting you. If you were that good other teams would not do this. Simple as that.

Should be played up the field and assists off the chart. Adds massive amounts just not best in the world. That's all I'm saying. Robertson is best in world material at left back.

Milltown Row2

The delusion  ;D

Rival fan propaganda.

It's far to say clubs target that side for a reason...

But no player is perfect either, first name on team sheet no doubt

Also Klopp or TAA wouldn't be big readers on here nor give a f**k either  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2022, 02:20:43 PM
The delusion  ;D

You need help. People are entitled to their own opinions regarding how good players are. Don't be so full of your self to think that your opinion is above anyone else's. Especially when there's a fair bit to support the alternative view as well.
You remind me of the arguments there used to be in school. Every Liverpool player is the superist (sic) player ever!!
A fair bit to support the alternative because if rival fans say it enough they'll hope it sticks, and now even insecure Liverpool "fans" are being drawn into it too. People like you are enabling it. But anyone with half a brain and functioning eyes know that he's better than the aforementioned.

"Hangs head"
My name is Trueblue.
I'm a TAA abuser enabler.
It's been 1 hr since I've last abused TAA.

Quit yo jibbaJabba - Welcome to the group. 👏👏

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Saffrongael

The delusion  ;D

Rival fan propaganda.

Yeah you have said it well. People that keep complaining about the Liverpool high line with attacking full backs, Klopp knows there is a risk but is willing to take it and it works most of the time. The days of a right/left back just covering their defensive area are gone. Teams are trying to overload and Alexander Arnold's range of passing adds another dimension.

They usually get caught, and Robertson does too, when they are up the pitch and the attack breaks down. Klopp knows this and is confident in Konate and VVD being able to cope.

Klopp isn't going to change how they play because Alexander Arnold is "targeted".
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

gawa316

Yeah but all those teams have all those offside chances ::) ::) ::)

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2022, 04:04:58 PM
The delusion  ;D

"Hangs head"
My name is Trueblue.

No one said you abused anyone but carry on with the straw men when your argument has been picked apart 👍🏼

Milltown Row2

Once he matures he'll get better...

Probably pushing him up further this season with the change of formation for the new guy..

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2022, 04:46:51 PM
The delusion  ;D

"Hangs head"
My name is Trueblue.

No one said you abused anyone but carry on with the straw men when your argument has been picked apart 👍🏼
Show me where you picked my argument apart. And I'm sure your going to show the facts you provided and not just your opinion. There's a good man.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2022, 04:57:44 PM
The delusion  ;D

"Hangs head"
My name is Trueblue.

Show me where you picked my argument apart. And I'm sure your going to show the facts you provided and not just your opinion. There's a good man.
Because you resorted to straw man and put words in my mouth after your argument got picked apart and didn't like being called out for conforming to the propaganda the rivals fans peddle about him. Simple really, good lad.

trueblue1234

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2022, 05:15:19 PM
The delusion  ;D

"Hangs head"
My name is Trueblue.

Because you resorted to straw man and put words in my mouth after your argument got picked apart and didn't like being called out for conforming to the propaganda the rivals fans peddle about him. Simple really, good lad.

I'm still waiting on those facts....

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2022, 05:43:51 PM
The delusion  ;D

"Hangs head"
My name is Trueblue.

Can you not read now too?

trueblue1234

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2022, 05:53:12 PM
The delusion  ;D

"Hangs head"
My name is Trueblue.

No you are.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2022, 06:03:42 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 06, 2022, 05:53:12 PM
The delusion  ;D

"Hangs head"
My name is Trueblue.

No you are.
Thought so, good lad.