The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Williams and Jones will likely be regular squad players next season.

laoislad

Decent enough line up,  nice mix of younglads, fringe players and regular team players. Couple of big hitters on the bench if we need them.
Obviously the Champions League and Premier League are the main aims but would be nice to go through all the same.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dire Ear

Quote from: laoislad on March 03, 2020, 07:20:18 PM
Decent enough line up,  nice mix of younglads, fringe players and regular team players. Couple of big hitters on the bench if we need them.
Obviously the Champions League and Premier League are the main aims but would be nice to go through all the same.
Decent I agree, but is it a team out to participate or a team out to win?  And yes, I agree those are 2 top young prospects. C 2-1

From the Bunker

Well that's that! You can't half arse these competitions!

RedHand88

Sorry but why are the first 11 not on tonight? Klopp has made a clusterf*** of this.

From the Bunker

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 03, 2020, 09:18:08 PM
Sorry but why are the first 11 not on tonight? Klopp has made a clusterf*** of this.

Because there are bigger fish to be caught yet in the season!

laoislad

Klopp doesn't care about the FA Cup or League Cup.
That was obvious when he put a bunch of 18 year olds out against Everton. We've actually gone 3 rounds further in the competition than he wanted to!
That team were never supposed to beat Everton!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dire Ear

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 03, 2020, 09:20:25 PM

Sorry, but I don't agree with that. Win each match, or at least try and win it

Milltown Row2

So why put out a strong team and risk losing players before the AM game?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Dire Ear on March 03, 2020, 09:27:45 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on March 03, 2020, 09:20:25 PM

Sorry, but I don't agree with that. Win each match, or at least try and win it

I agree with you, but there is no money or exposure in the FA Cup!

Dire Ear

You're right Bunker, just hate getting bate!!

J70

They're struggling at the minute, no question. Need to find some form at both ends of the pitch before Atletico. Fabinho has been shaky, but they just need to let him play his way back, especially with Henderson out.

Geoff Tipps

Horror show again. Yeah need to find form or they'll be out on their arses next week.

Milltown Row2

If you're going to have a dip in form it's good to have it when you're a mile ahead. Two tough seasons but with Bournemouth at home that should get the shooting boots ready for AM
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dire Ear

Fabinho, Lallana, Mino, VVD, Robertson, Origi, Gomez, all poor