Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread  (Read 3800238 times)

RedHand88

• View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread
« Reply #43095 on: April 13, 2019, 08:32:59 AM »
Chelsea fans being Chelsea fans....

I'm a Liverpool fan, but I don't agree that your average Chelsea fan sings racist songs week in week out, otherwise we'd hear this sort of thing everytime Chelsea played at home. We don't, of course, it's an isolated incident involving a couple of idiots who will probably never see the inside of Stamford bridge after this now.  This type of behaviour can't be attributed to one club. It's a much bigger problem than that.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:24:32 PM by RedHand88 »

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #43096 on: April 13, 2019, 08:34:52 AM »
What do ye think about Man city losing yesterday? Is the pressure getting to them?

City manager seems to have taken a calculated risk by resting some players hoping not to concede or concede to much.

I wouldnt be overly concerned by last nights result.
If we play to our potential at home we could easily stick 3 or 4 past them.

Problem between now and the end of the season is Pep is going to have to rest some of the top players for some games and it is in these we could slip up in the PL.

The main goal for Pep has to be the CL. Let Liverpool have the league

That would be much appreciated, thanks!

Capt Pat

• View Profile
« Reply #43097 on: April 14, 2019, 07:08:50 PM »
2-0 to Liverpool against Chelsea is a great result for Liverpool. Now we just need City to drop points against spurs and united and win the rest of our games.

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43098 on: April 14, 2019, 08:04:50 PM »
Chelsea fans being Chelsea fans....

Which is the same as every fan of every other club according to your good self.

Can't see past Liverpool now. I have a feeling Utd will beat city.
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.

gawa316

• View Profile
« Reply #43099 on: April 14, 2019, 09:32:05 PM »
Nice win that and what a goal by Salah!

We are definitely going to need to win the remaining games. Think spurs have the best chance of taking points off city. Utd have lost 4 of 6 and could easily have dropped points against watford and west ham.

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #43100 on: April 14, 2019, 09:52:19 PM »
We’re so like Mayo!

Playing out of our skin, really exciting, have some players who do really stupid things, but we leave it all out there and beat almost everyone. But we’ll just fall short because there’s a machine out there who’s a fraction better

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43101 on: April 14, 2019, 09:57:25 PM »
Nice win that and what a goal by Salah!

We are definitely going to need to win the remaining games. Think spurs have the best chance of taking points off city. Utd have lost 4 of 6 and could easily have dropped points against watford and west ham.

Utd will try their heartstrings out, bizarre to think otherwise
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #43102 on: April 14, 2019, 10:03:30 PM »
As for the match, I was thrilled with the team picked, Fabinho and Keita in there for the biggest game of the season, and Hendo clearly next best on current form so had to start so Gini and Milly on the bench. Both did well when brought on, but subs has to be their main job from here on in.

Two magic goals, and lucky enough to get away with Hazard’s two misses. Keita was great the way he took the moment to tell everyone to cop the feck on, even if he was the one to be taken off, which was still the right decision and Gini had his best half hour in months.

Not a hope in hell, we won’t drop points between now and end of season, but we’ll take beating in the CL.

Would love to see TAA get a run in midfield next season. He’s getting away with it because he’s a top footballer, but he’ll never be a good defender.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #43103 on: April 14, 2019, 10:03:54 PM »
United have been really poor. Very lucky to get a result yesterday. They’ll really need to step it up to rattle city.

trileacman

• View Profile
« Reply #43104 on: April 14, 2019, 10:45:43 PM »
We’re so like Mayo!

Playing out of our skin, really exciting, have some players who do really stupid things, but we leave it all out there and beat almost everyone. But we’ll just fall short because there’s a machine out there who’s a fraction better financially doped.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Over the Bar

• '03 + '05 = '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #43105 on: April 15, 2019, 12:15:34 AM »
We’re so like Mayo!

Playing out of our skin, really exciting, have some players who do really stupid things, but we leave it all out there and beat almost everyone. But we’ll just fall short because there’s a machine out there who’s a fraction better financially doped than Liverpool

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #43106 on: April 15, 2019, 07:42:17 AM »
30 years.
RIP the 96.
Joe Mcdonagh Champions 2019

Look-Up!

• View Profile
« Reply #43107 on: April 15, 2019, 12:04:19 PM »
United have been really poor. Very lucky to get a result yesterday. They’ll really need to step it up to rattle city.
Utd have some real quality in their team but their commitment is questionable, Pogba being a perfect example. But I think they will lift it for a huge derby game and their best 11 is more than a match for City. 

Maroon Manc

• View Profile
« Reply #43108 on: April 15, 2019, 12:13:11 PM »
There's more chance of City dropping points than Liverpool. Burnley away another tough fixture for City, have this horrible feeling you'll win it after yesterday.

If in 1990 you'd have told me it would take Liverpool 29 years to win another title I'd have taken that.

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #43109 on: April 15, 2019, 12:13:23 PM »