The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulster Exile

Quote from: nutsy--1 on October 04, 2009, 03:34:25 PM
Quote from: Ulster Exile on October 04, 2009, 03:23:12 PM
I'm a little worried about Insua at left-back today, I think Chelsea will target that position. I know he's still a bit rusty but would have far rathered Aurelio in there.

What about Lucas, he'll be one of chelsea's best players today. >:(

I think thats harsh. One of Lucas' best performances last year was away to United in the 4-1 game. I'm actually comfortable enough with his inclusion in the big games. Yes, his touch can be poor and he won't offer much going forward but I think defensively he can bring a lot to midfield in a game like this where Liverpool are going to be on the backfoot for much of the game.

Now that I've said all that he'll probably give away a ridiculously clumsy penalty and it'll finish 1-0 to Chelsea.

Ulster Exile

Referee letting a lot go early on. Two blatant handballs from Ballack already.

Lady GAA GAA

Ref fairly one-sided. Drogba's free in the corner, Mascherano on Deco. Several frees not given for liverpool

Ulster Exile

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on October 04, 2009, 04:50:41 PM
Ref fairly one-sided. Drogba's free in the corner, Mascherano on Deco. Several frees not given for liverpool

Yeah, I think Masch has been hard done by on a couple of occasions. Not to mention the stonewall penalty for Drogba pulling down Skrtel at that corner.

Norf Tyrone

Ha.
Good to see the Pool fans in full affect. No one mentioning the ref not booking Torres for a late, late stud raker on Terry, and Macscherano, and Lucas's dives.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 04, 2009, 05:02:39 PM
Ha.
Good to see the Pool fans in full affect. No one mentioning the ref not booking Torres for a late, late stud raker on Terry, and Macscherano, and Lucas's dives.

he never touched him  :-[

didnt take england's bravest long to get up once he realised the ref was keeping his card in

stiffler

Ha.

Or the ref not booking Ivanovic for his late challenge on Torres!

Hilario is a clown!!!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Carmen Stateside

Ha.

Great to see the roles reversed for a change! No doubt Terry will have Torres head on the end of his elbow before the game is over.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Ulster Exile

Thats unbelievable.

Masch was without doubt Liverpools best player today up until now, but that is just an absolutely criminal mistake. You wouldn't expect that from Lucas. There was no need to try and take the man on there.