The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Watching the score online for my mate who is a Liverpool can.

Flashscores.com is an excellent website for instant scores

rodney trotter

Ludogorets deserved that, played most of the football, like they did in Anfield.

Captain Obvious

Real Madrid won. Home win is all thats needed now. Easy right?

GJL

Lol. Stuck a tenner on a draw with 10 mins to go at 11/2.

AZOffaly

Never in doubt!

To have a chance of going through with a last game at Anfield is more than they deserve at this stage but we'll take it.

CD

Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

Agent Orange

At least one Liverpool player had a happy ending tonight.

https://vine.co/v/O1VBbMB2EZa

Bingo

Disappointing not to hold out for a win, might have been a confidence lift. Created a few more chances.

Think Lucas should stay in that role.

Can't help but feel some fresh legs could have killed the game and not given the that chance.

Result doesn't change anything in terms of result needed v Basel but is it worth making the knock out stages!

Max Payne

Gerard looks completely disinterested. Last season hit him hard.

J70

At the start of the season, everyone would have been happy with a home win against Basel in the last game guaranteeing qualification from the group. Amazing how things change! Who can honestly see a home win now?

AZOffaly

Quote from: J70 on November 26, 2014, 09:54:30 PM
At the start of the season, everyone would have been happy with a home win against Basel in the last game guaranteeing qualification from the group. Amazing how things change! Who can honestly see a home win now?

I can.

moysider

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 26, 2014, 10:00:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 26, 2014, 09:54:30 PM

I can.

Struggling with the concept.

Don t know where the goals are going to come from in this team. Basel only need a draw, right?
Even if we manage a goal, they will fancy to nick one as well. Everybody does against us.
If anything, tonight opened the lid of the worm tin a bit more. A conservative selection was outplayed in midfield. When Sterling was replaced we lost the only outlet we had that was giving us respite and also offering a threat.
As for the equalising goal!! At least 2 defenders did their best to avoid heading the ball clear. Johnson and I think it was Moreno? Shocking stuff but routine at this stage.
I like Ricky Lambert. Nobody will lie awake fearing playing against him at the level Liverpool are supposed to be playing against but hey. He s genuine as f**k. Looks like he comes from good peasant or yeoman, maybe more recently, miner stock. The man you could do with in a couple of months time when you have a difficult calving.

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit