The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Quote from: Black Card on April 17, 2014, 10:22:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5RBAglKF0

::)

Did you think I hadnt seen it you imbecile?? Those angles dont show it, MOTD2 did. Demechilis takes his foot, no dive, no card.

Black Card

Quote from: haranguerer on April 17, 2014, 11:24:29 AM

Did you think I hadnt seen it you imbecile?? Those angles dont show it, MOTD2 did. Demechilis takes his foot, no dive, no card.

He dived, the fact that the Man City's player's lace brushes him doesn't make it any less a dive.  He rolled around like he was shot, the ref bottles it he didnt have all those MOTD2 angles and super slowmo - he shit himself - he should have got the line.  It must be touching a nerve when you have to resort to personal abuse - you fuckwit.

J OGorman

the diving disease is going nowhere with people defending it. Any player from any club diving should rightly be lambasted and retrospectivity punished

haranguerer

And its doing equal damage people calling fouls dives that aren't.

It'd be very easy to stop it - retrospectively punish using replays. Anyone who is found to have dived, ban for a few games. Within a few weeks anyone going down wouldn't be diving.

Sidney

Luis was clearly and obviously fouled, just like he was against Aston Villa for that penalty when the same fantasists accused him of diving as well.

haranguerer

Quote from: Black Card on April 17, 2014, 11:28:38 AM

He dived, the fact that the Man City's player's lace brushes him doesn't make it any less a dive.  He rolled around like he was shot, the ref bottles it he didnt have all those MOTD2 angles and super slowmo - he shit himself - he should have got the line.  It must be touching a nerve when you have to resort to personal abuse - you fuckwit.

So you're saying the ref made the right decision, but should have made the wrong one because it seemed as though Suarez dived?

Good man  ;D

blewuporstuffed

As a Liverpool fan, i dont think there was enough contact for suarez to go down and roll about the way he did, however from the referees point of view, he has to be 100% certain it was a dive for him to issue a yellow (and in this case a red) and i dont think he was, so he let it go.

we are looking at replays and slow mos of it and still cant agree on if there was contact or not, so there is no way the referee could have been sure in that instant.

There have been far more clear instances of diving during bthe year that have gone unpunished (or indeed have been rewarded by penalties/cards)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

deiseach

It was a dive. But it was also a foul. Are people seriously suggesting defenders should be allowed lunge in front of attackers without any penalty as long as the attacker is in a position to circumnavigate the by-now prostrate defender? I wouldn't be surprised to see those claiming that are the same subset of people who thought Adrián could trip Jon Flanagan as long as his pinky finger had brushed the ball as it went past him.

Black Card

Quote from: haranguerer on April 17, 2014, 12:02:39 PM
Quote from: Black Card on April 17, 2014, 11:28:38 AM

So you're saying the ref made the right decision, but should have made the wrong one because it seemed as though Suarez dived?

Good man  ;D

He dived, no seeming about it, he rolled about like he was shot the ref shit himself.  Hopefully for your sake Liverpool loses the league.   ;D

haranguerer

It'll not have much of an impact on me either way.

You continue to make no sense. Are you saying his rolling round after the incident is a dive regardless of whether he was fouled or not in the incident?

Black Card

Quote from: haranguerer on April 17, 2014, 12:37:55 PM

You continue to make no sense. Are you saying his rolling round after the incident is a dive regardless of whether he was fouled or not in the incident?

He had minimal contact, slowmo and 33 angles it took to even show the contact, he went down as if he was shot trying to cheat a free or get his man sent off, as good a player he is, he's a tr**p.

AZOffaly

And when he (and others) stay on their feet and try to play the ball even when fouled, they get nothing. No wonder they exaggerate any contact at all.

deiseach

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 17, 2014, 12:54:26 PM
And when he (and others) stay on their feet and try to play the ball even when fouled, they get nothing. No wonder they exaggerate any contact at all.

But they get lauded for their honesty, like he did when Fellaini fouled him against Man Utd.

Actually no, he didn't. Carry on.

haranguerer

Quote from: Black Card on April 17, 2014, 12:51:54 PM

He had minimal contact, slowmo and 33 angles it took to even show the contact, he went down as if he was shot trying to cheat a free or get his man sent off, as good a player he is, he's a tr**p.

So you agree there was contact, so it was a foul, and his going down, not a dive.

Thanks for clearing that up. Especially seeing as you dont seem to like him very much  :'(

north aontroim gael

Quote from: haranguerer on April 17, 2014, 12:57:44 PM
Quote from: Black Card on April 17, 2014, 12:51:54 PM

So you agree there was contact, so it was a foul, and his going down, not a dive.

Thanks for clearing that up. Especially seeing as you dont seem to like him very much  :'(

Lol I love your passion for defending a multi-millionaire South American cheat.  I only wish I had the same passion for my work!