The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: J70 on April 06, 2014, 05:55:40 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 06, 2014, 05:54:19 PM
Dodgy penalty the difference however Liverpool will take it. Just five wins away from the title this could be Liverpool's year.

Dodgy penalty the difference only because of the ridiculous decision for the West Ham goal.
two poor refereeing decisions for the last two goals, but i think liverpool deserved the win overall.Looked more likely to score a 3rd than west ham getting an equaliser
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

deiseach

Never in doubt. Onto the next one.

AQMP

Quote from: laoislad on April 06, 2014, 05:32:24 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 06, 2014, 05:30:33 PM
Ref evened it up for sure
Defo.  Very soft penalty.

Didn't see the match but it looked like a dive to me.

el_cuervo_fc

Ground out the result. You could see the frustration building before the second goal.

Whatever happens in the run in, it's been a thoroughly enjoyable season.

J70

Bingo

Great win. 3pts and a serious team effort.

Cup final next week.

Minder

Imagine watching that muck week in week out as a West Ham fan ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on April 06, 2014, 06:37:35 PM
Ground out the result. You could see the frustration building before the second goal.

Whatever happens in the run in, it's been a thoroughly enjoyable season.
9 wins on the bounce whatever happens they have been brilliant this year and it bodes well for the future.
3rd place surely secure now with Arsenal losing today.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

pullhard

No no, to much risk still to say that

Sidney

The year's Twenty Fourteen, our time it is now
We're top of the league and we're wondering how
Is this all real, or is it a dream
To follow this wonderful Liverpool team

It can't always be summer, but summer is here
Five games to be filled with excitement and fear
And a tension that makes you take leave of your sense
I hope my heart survives all this drama and suspense

Oh take me to Anfield, let me stand on the Kop
And bury my heart there when the Reds finish top
It's been 24 seasons of sadness and tears
But we've climbed up the mountain, the summit is near

The hunger is great, the excitement keeps mounting
Each game on the road to the title we're counting
The climax is reaching a deafening crescendo
So Godspeed you Luis and Stevie and Hendo!

brokencrossbar1

WIth poetry like that it has to be our year!!!  The result is all that matters at this stage and I think there was half an eye on next week.  Could have been caught out bit West Ham are simply a shit-house team with a shit-house manager and they made it very awkward.  Ithought the front 2 were poor and off form but at the end of it all still top of the league. 

1 game at a time but it can be done,

Bingo

Quote from: Minder on April 06, 2014, 07:28:21 PM

No wonder they booed them off the park last week. Any free won was basically lumped into the box, even from their own half.

Big Sam is a clown, rants about the officials not been good enough and highlights the linesman flagging from distance for a foul as an example of how bad they were, ignoring the fact that he got it right. Them slams Flanagan for diving for second pen, I'm not convinced it was a peno but Flanagan wasn't diving and even tried playing the ball when he was on the deck.

blewuporstuffed

Everton winning today was a good thing for liverpool too, keeps them in the hunt for CL places with City still to place.
Well capable of taking points off city
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on April 06, 2014, 08:38:11 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 06, 2014, 07:28:21 PM

No wonder they booed them off the park last week. Any free won was basically lumped into the box, even from their own half.

Big Sam is a clown, rants about the officials not been good enough and highlights the linesman flagging from distance for a foul as an example of how bad they were, ignoring the fact that he got it right. Them slams Flanagan for diving for second pen, I'm not convinced it was a peno but Flanagan wasn't diving and even tried playing the ball when he was on the deck.

Complete dinosaur of a manager.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: All of a Sludden on April 06, 2014, 05:56:01 PM
I just can't see Liverpool getting a result against Man City. A draw will do City but I think they will thump Liverpool.

They didn't thump Liverpool at their place just after Christmas. In fact they were pretty lucky to come away with a win. And they won't be thumping them next week either.