The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Suarez,Sturridge and Gerard have scored more goals than all the other teams except City and Chelsea  and they are only 1 behind  Chelsea!  Time to believe...should have been 5 or 6 they were that far ahead.

Bingo

Poetry in motion!

Southampton was alot tougher than that. Can only remember mignolet making one save.

laoislad

Easy win in the end against a poor mid table team.Probably should have been 4 or 5.

Dunno how Rafael or Flanagan in fairness weren't sent off.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Don't remember when United looked so poor at home. Amazing performance from Liverpool!!!

TabClear

Where to start. Great performance and if the finishing had been a bit better it could have been embarrassing for United.
For United rvp didn't want to know, mata and Rooney struggle to play together, the midfield is poor and Rafael is a liability.

For Liverpool the pressing was unreal. Henderson and Gerrard dominated and SSS looked dangerous everytime they got the ball.

For the premier league. Mark Clattenburg is a clown. Should have been two reds but the only one he gave he got wrong.

EagleLord

The pen he did give was never one, the incident after when Carrick tripped Sturidge was more of a pen. Dissapointed with the dive to be honest.. How did Rafael stay on the pitch??

Carmen Stateside

That was easy.  LFC totally dominant.  United are terrible and can't see things improving anytime soon for them. 

J70

How can people criticize Clattenburg for the missed penalty? Looked clear as day in real time. Unfortunate for Vidic, but that's why there (once again) needs to be retrospective punishment for diving.

Reds cards that weren't given, yes, totally justified criticism. As with the penalty NOT given to Sturridge.

Thought he got the two United shouts correct. The Rooney one wasn't a foul. Johnson wasn't even looking at the ball when it struck his hand.

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on March 16, 2014, 03:28:00 PM
Poetry in motion!

Southampton was alot tougher than that. Can only remember mignolet making one save.
Cardiff will be tougher than that. United were piss poor.
Great isn't it  ;D

I guess we will all be United fans for one night only when they play City next week.. :o

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2014, 06:30:08 PM
Quote from: Bingo on March 16, 2014, 03:28:00 PM
Poetry in motion!

Cardiff will be tougher than that. United were piss poor.
Great isn't it  ;D

I guess we will all be United fans for one night only when they play City next week.. :o

They'll probably get hockeyed! Probably depends how mid week game in CL goes.

laoislad

@TitiCamara22 Very easy three points!!! Expected more of a Manchester team very spineless! Outclassed for most of game! Very proud #lfc #YNWA

Good man Titi!

ONeill

9 games left. Win them and it's the title - is that true?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on March 16, 2014, 09:44:18 PM
9 games left. Win them and it's the title - is that true?
A point behind Chelsea if they win all theirs. Currently 4 behind with a game in hand.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"