The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Disappointing to lose a 2 goal lead. Played well for the guts of an hour then went to sleep for 5 mins.
Over the 90mins though I think a draw was probably a fair result.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GalwayBayBoy

Well that was a strange one. Feels like a loss. Liverpool were excellent for 65 minutes, deservedly 2-0 up and then concede 2 quick goals and are hanging on desperately for the last 20 minutes and even then nearly won it right at the final whistle. Still feels like 2 points fucked away though considering they were so comfortable just before the first Arsenal goal. There was more goals to be had as the Arsenal defence was shambolic.

I know Walcott hit his shot like a bullet but can't help thinking a keeper at the top of his game would have saved that. Reina never even moved. That said he made two decent saves early on in the game.

From the Bunker

Ah not a bad result, would have taken that before the game. Defending on both sides shambolic. Entertaining game for the neutral.

On a foot note agent Benitez is doing a great job at Chelsea!  :P

heganboy

reserve keeper Doni out the door...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Norf Tyrone

Sterling charged with assaulting a woman. He must be 'scum', 'low life', a 'w**ker' etc etc. The fact that he might be innocent is irrelevant I should add.

Surprised that it hasn't been on here already, considering a non Liverpool indiscretion is reported within minutes!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

NAG1

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 01, 2013, 12:40:29 PM
Sterling charged with assaulting a woman. He must be 'scum', 'low life', a 'w**ker' etc etc. The fact that he might be innocent is irrelevant I should add.

Surprised that it hasn't been on here already, considering a non Liverpool indiscretion is reported within minutes!

Has he not like four kids already?

Bingo

Its been discussed here before when it was first reported, so you can go on about your business.

Norf Tyrone

The 52 weins things a myth I think. I think I read an interview with him that had 1 I think.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: NAG1 on February 01, 2013, 12:45:34 PM

Just one.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: NAG1 on February 01, 2013, 12:45:34 PM

At least 4!  Bad form if he has hit a woman, will wait and see what happened before really commenting.

Apparently poor Alex Doni had a heart attack during a fitness test and that is why he has moved on, he has actually been 'retired' as the club he has joined is his home club and are in something like the Brazilian 5th Division. 

EC Unique

NAG1

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 01, 2013, 01:36:04 PM
The 52 weins things a myth I think. I think I read an interview with him that had 1 I think.

2 Kids to two different mothers born ten days apart - after checking it up, but who knows, was just wondering when I saw the charges against him.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: NAG1 on February 01, 2013, 01:55:47 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 01, 2013, 01:36:04 PM

2 Kids to two different mothers born ten days apart - after checking it up, but who knows, was just wondering when I saw the charges against him.

He has one kid. He said so himself a few weeks ago.

deiseach

Quote from: NAG1 on February 01, 2013, 01:55:47 PM

Not according to this - as the Levellers sang, just the one. Of course, he could be telling fibs.