The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 21, 2013, 11:40:35 AM
best to wait till after sunday then to see if withe club is still involved and what the draw is.
nightmare tryting to get everything sorted and meanwhile flighst are going up and up  :-\
gonna stick to the pre christmas games from now on!

I would imagine that at least one of them is involved.

Every match is a pain, even the Swansea match is still uncomfirmed as they could be in league cup final that day. The West Ham game the same as its Grand National weekend. I've tickets for the Derby in May but nothing booked as yet.

From the Bunker

from Football365.com

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers admitted on Friday he was hoping to bring in one or two new signings and it appears Coutinho could follow Daniel Sturridge into Anfield.

The Reds have been in talks with Inter over Coutinho for the last few weeks, but were struggling to agree a deal with the Italian giants for the winger.

Southampton have also expressed an interest in Countinho, but it seems Liverpool have now struck a deal with Inter for the 20-year-old.

Countinho is thought to favour a move to Liverpool ahead of Southampton and the South American is expected to hold talks with Liverpool over the next few days as Rodgers aims to bring in his second new face of this month's transfer window.

Good to have beaten a main rival to his signature.  :o

brokencrossbar1

Countinho deal seems sorted, either €10m or €13m depending on who you believe.  1 more will be Ince probably who scored again today. 

blewuporstuffed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21204485

£8.5m according to bbc.

Don't know much about him, but seems like a player with a lot of potential
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Bingo

It's about time we got a "inho", hopefully deal goes through and he in squad for Wednesday but work permits can take a few days.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 26, 2013, 05:19:17 PM

£8.5m according to bbc.

According to some of the journos like Balague and Hunter earlier today on Twitter, he's very skillful and quick, great dribbler, has a load of talent but still a bit raw (still only 20) and has to improve his decision making. Also will have to develop himself a bit more physically.

Inter fans don't seem to be too happy about it which is usually a promising sign so here's hoping.

I see Ince scored twice again today. Wonder will another move be made for him as well before the end of the window?

el_cuervo_fc

Spurs will probably still try to hijack the deal

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on January 26, 2013, 05:53:39 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 26, 2013, 05:19:17 PM

£8.5m according to bbc.

According to some of the journos like Balague and Hunter earlier today on Twitter, he's very skillful and quick, great dribbler, has a load of talent but still a bit raw (still only 20) and has to improve his decision making. Also will have to develop himself a bit more physically.

Inter fans don't seem to be too happy about it which is usually a promising sign so here's hoping.

I see Ince scored twice again today. Wonder will another move be made for him as well before the end of the window?
what's a good sign for me is that the manager that worked with him at espanyol was willing to pay £10m+  to bring him to Southampton
Exciting enough signing, just because of the unknown factor of the lad
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on January 26, 2013, 05:49:31 PM
It's about time we got a "inho", hopefully deal goes through and he in squad for Wednesday but work permits can take a few days.

Depends on who applies for them it seems. Slur Alex could get 1 for a roma accordion player  :)

ballinaman

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on January 26, 2013, 06:40:13 PM
Quote from: Bingo on January 26, 2013, 05:49:31 PM

Depends on who applies for them it seems. Slur Alex could get 1 for a roma accordion player  :)
I swear, I thought that wouldn't be funny every time, but it really is, hilarious every time! Take a bow my good man.

Bingo

LFC: Jones, Wisdom, Coates, Skrtel, Robinson; Allen, Henderson, Sterling; Borini, Sturridge, Suarez

Strong team today and Suarez captains Lfc for first time, brilliant to see and we'll deserved.

Bensars

Jones a bit precious there. Oldham up for it!

GalwayBayBoy

These Oldham lads aren't sparing the timber. Some right niggly tackles going in.

Captain Obvious

Liverpool giving away some poor goals today.

fiftyfiftyball

Never like seeing Jones in nets.  Spills everything.