The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

I'd agree with that, along with stuffing a smelly sock in Pulis' mouth.

Tony Baloney

Minder

Borini has broken a bone in his foot  :-[
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on October 11, 2012, 08:03:38 PM
Tony Barrett Times told me first.

GalwayBayBoy

Maybe that forward we should have brought in would have come in handy about now.

Left with Suarez and the kids for the next few months.

stew

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 11, 2012, 09:45:36 PM

Maybe that forward we should have brought in would have come in handy about now.

Left with Suarez and the kids for the next few months.

Or maybe youse should have kept Carroll until you signed a replacement, that move was akin to the Vikings not being able to get their first round pick in and losing their spot in the rotation.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tommysmith

Tony Baloney

EC Unique

Olly's gifs are legendary on the cafe. You must admit that is a good effort.  ;D

Two Hands FFS

Suarez's was terrible, really bad. However  you would think he's been the only one who had done it. Gareth Bale on Sunday, one of the City players had a similar dive to Suarez's on Sat and nothing has been said. A Swansea player last week.

Tony Pulis said he didn't mind Peter Crouch cheating recently when handling the ball and he was complaining about Suarez diving. Surely his players stamping on players and kicking their way round a football is worse??

tommysmith

Suarez is at it every week and the fact he is a horrible little fecker doesn't do much for him either.

stew

Suarez might be horrible but so is Wellbeck and a plethora of other PL players. This diving is rampant and I cannot understand how FIFA have not decreed that a blatant dive in a game results in a yellow, hell I would sin bin the fcuker for 10 minutes and give a yellow and on your fifth dive you get a five match ban, that would sort the feckers.

I could just see Fergie having Welbeck in a sin bin for the last ten and conceding a goal in the final minute...............the ref would be reffing in Russia and Welbeck's arse would be raw red from having Fergies right boot up it.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Carmen Stateside

Good job Dwight Yorke is gone or it would be red raw everyday.

Great to see young Suso saying that he wants to sign a new contract, class act. 

Bingo

Borini fractures his foot on international duty and is out for a while by looks of it.

That leaves Suarez as main striker, sorry only striker and Adam Morgan on duty for Europa cup and league cup games.

Edit: Forgot about Yesil....the season could be saved yet  ;)