The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Absolute pish. Do the right thing in the summer Kenny and step down. Relegation form.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Hoof Hearted

i think the big bag of dung fell, not dived
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Carmen Stateside

Turning in to a complete circus!

Armamike

Was that a head rub? Diving git.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Captain Obvious

Liverpool have lost as many league games as they have won and no Reina for the FA cup semi final.

dillinger

I take it he's not called King Kenny anymore?  :)

norabeag

As my old mate Jonathan would say "Bwing back Woy" ;D

EC Unique

Said months ago he was out of his depth and got ridiculed on here. He is clueless. Hope he stays.

From the Bunker

Quote from: EC Unique on April 01, 2012, 04:24:48 PM
Said months ago he was out of his depth and got ridiculed on here. He is clueless. Hope he stays.

Looks like you got it spot on! Can't see even the FA Cup saving his skin. Money and attracting players is in the Champions League. Domestic Cups are for the fans, but league titles and Champions League football feed the coffers.

There was a major clean-out of personnel last summer, could be relicated this summer. Starting at the top with Dalglish. Could the bould Benitez come back into the frey?

laoislad

Didn't watch the game but just seen few highlights on RTE News.
Carroll made a fool of himself diving like that, he hadn't the balls to take it on and score.
Defo peno not given to Liverpool but them are the breaks and as for Perch the p***k hitting the deck like Mike Tyson had hit him  ::) Pepe while silly to even attempt to headbutt him he didn't actually make contact with him from what I saw.

As for King Kenny, I'd be happy to see him given till the end of 2012 to see if he can turn it around.
If results haven't improved by mid way through next season then maybe it would be time for him to step aside.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StGallsGAA

Laoislad, what on earth makes you think daglish will be given another season? He is worse than any Liverpool manager I can remember, including Evans & Hodgson.

laoislad

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 01, 2012, 07:28:57 PM
Laoislad, what on earth makes you think daglish will be given another season? He is worse than any Liverpool manager I can remember, including Evans & Hodgson.

We ain't Chelsea. Kenny was given a 3 year contract and should IMO be given half of next season at least to get things right. You can't just go sacking managers after one full season. Chances are Liverpool could have two of the 3 domestic trophies available at the end of this season, league form was always going to take a back seat once 4th place was gone and the FA Cup is #1 priority now.
Yes there has to be concern with the last 7 or 8 matches but in a lot of the games Liverpool lost or drew this year they actually played well , see Arsenal in Anfield for example.
They have played some good stuff this year and have been unlucky on more than one occasion.
I know I'm slightly biased but I don't think they are as bad as their league form and position shows and if they could get a few signings right in the summer I don't think they are that far off being a top 4 side.

Geoff Tipps

Was given a 2 year contract, not 3.

laoislad