The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Anyone hear about Andy Carroll being arrested on holidays? I wouldn't be shocked, but it reinforces everything I feared about signing him.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 22, 2011, 01:54:04 PM
Anyone hear about Andy Carroll being arrested on holidays? I wouldn't be shocked, but it reinforces everything I feared about signing him.
Aye I heard, the lad is a thug, serves him right for photo-shopping Stewart Downing though!

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 22, 2011, 01:54:04 PM

TonyBarretTimes from the Times
Andy Carroll got back from Ibiza yesterday - as I did - and trained at Melwood today - as I didn't. The arrest rumour is b******s.

isourboydownyet

where did you hear this?what source?
have checked a few fans sites and text a mate who is well up inside liverpool and no word of it.

AZOffaly

GalwayBayBoy

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 22, 2011, 03:26:27 PM
Jamie Redknapp tweeted it.

He didn't. The titter account it came from -  @JRedknapp_SS - isn't him.

AZOffaly

Bingo

Twitter has greatly added to the confusion of transfer window - first it was the internet that give people a chance to start bullshit but twitter has taken it to another level with every tweet and conversation of any journalist, footballer or connection to a football been analysed to death and carried for miles!

Boycey

Have I imagined this or did I read here or elsewhere that Carroll was on holiday with Rooney???

What a fecking  dream team that is ;D

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on June 22, 2011, 04:15:20 PM
Have I imagined this or did I read here or elsewhere that Carroll was on holiday with Rooney???

They were in the same resort in Barbados but I would say those fellas have two or three holidays in the summer.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

They were in the same resort in Barbados but i suppose that was only one of several holidays.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Gary McAllister too.

laoislad

Why is Steve McManaman head butting that pole?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on June 22, 2011, 04:31:25 PM
Why is Steve McManaman head butting that pole?

Was going to type the same thing  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open