SNOW

Started by maggie, February 02, 2009, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Not good for foxes... me and the cubs are f***ng freezing here. can't give my location but is snowing very heavily... will build a snowman and hopefully in years to come they will have some good memories when they go to their psychologists...

corn02

Bandit/God's Country very, very bad.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: corn02 on February 08, 2009, 12:01:05 PM
Bandit/God's Country very, very bad.

we know that but is it snowing? 

Mario

Quote from: youbetterbelieveit on February 08, 2009, 11:19:07 AM
Snowing away here in south derry, anybody from north derry, inishowen pennisula donegal, what the weather is like up there?
Just stopped snowing in Dungiven, looks like it will sit all day though

Rois

Starting to lie a bit in North Belfast, well in my back garden anyway.

Onlooker

Lovely sunny day here in South Tipperary.  Snow cleared but still visible on the mountains.  6 or 7 degrees.

Tony Baloney

Spent the morning building a snowman and sliding down the field in fertiliser bags! It's starting to shift now though.

full back

Snowed for 3 or 4 hrs earlier
Roads all clear now
Panic over lads, everyone will make work tomorrow...........

Declan

Damn snow - Got stuck in UK from Thursday till sat afternoon - no flights out at all :(

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Declan on February 08, 2009, 08:30:28 PM
Damn snow - Got stuck in UK from Thursday till sat afternoon - no flights out at all :(
Stuck where?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Its s-no joke.  ;D  ;D

ziggysego

Ah maggie, I'm disappointed. Get your coat.
Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

That joke really got the cold shoulder. In fact it was ice-tremely poor.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

maggie

Tac-you crack me up.  My sense of humour has melted away.  :-\

Declan

QuoteStuck where?

Was due to fly into Bristol on Thursday morning for a one day- got diverted to Stansted. On a coach back to Bristol it had a blow out stuck on the side of the M4 for 1.5 hours. Eventually got back to Bristol to find all flights cancelled. Only flight available on Friday was to Shannon!! but didn't matter as Bristol was closed anyway. No flights available out of UK on Friday at all. Eventually got the train to Birmingham and got a flight out Saturday - don't care if I never see snow again!!