Mickey Harte joins the Irish News

Started by GrandMasterFlash, February 02, 2009, 08:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Quote from: kickingmule on July 31, 2009, 12:42:52 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 11:30:36 AM
Railway Cup could now get back on track.

He then goes on to use the first half of his article to have yet another go at the International Rules.

Yawn.
BUILT A BRIDGE   .... AND GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Pretty irrelevant but well done on that.

Why do I need to get over myself? What is wrong or inaccurate with what I said?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: kickingmule on July 31, 2009, 12:42:52 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 11:30:36 AM
Railway Cup could now get back on track.

He then goes on to use the first half of his article to have yet another go at the International Rules.

Yawn.
BUILT A BRIDGE   .... AND GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Pretty irrelevant but well done on that.

Why do I need to get over myself? What is wrong or inaccurate with what I said?

You spoke against the Messiah SK,

Just build that bridge & get over it FFS & stop wasting time here ;)

longball

I agree with SLK. Im from Tyrone but think its a waste of time MH writing for the IN as he is totally sitting on the fence every week. He talks about the same stuff over and over, i dont read it anymore.
Well played SLK!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

SidelineKick

Oh right, build a bridge, BUILD. I thought he was bragging that he'd BUILT a bridge!

I do apologise for speaking against him. Maybe he should build a bridge and get over himself with regards to the International Rules.

Thats the hateful thing about opinions kicking mule, everyone has one, even me.

Reported.

SidelineKick

Quote from: longball on July 31, 2009, 12:50:22 PM
I agree with SLK. Im from Tyrone but think its a waste of time MH writing for the IN as he is totally sitting on the fence every week. He talks about the same stuff over and over, i dont read it anymore.
Well played SLK!

Previously I would have had a go at him here and there, probably to get a reaction more than anything  ;) but for a couple of weeks he wrote very good articles and I particularly like, and agreed with him on, the article with regards to the League affecting the Championship.

My comment this morning was a typical one from me I think, bit of a joke but serious at the same time.  The title suggests one thing yet he uses the whole 1st part of his article to get in another few digs at the IR.  Something that, if memory serves me right, he has done quite a few times since he began writing for the IN.  If nothing else its boring for everyone, hence the yawn remark.  I had higher hopes for his articles, they havent lived up to what I would assume would be most peoples' expectations.

Reported.

kickingmule

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 12:50:59 PM
Oh right, build a bridge, BUILD. I thought he was bragging that he'd BUILT a bridge!

I do apologise for speaking against him. Maybe he should build a bridge and get over himself with regards to the International Rules.

including micky harte!!!

Armin Tamzarian

Well played SLK!
sure ride him why don't you

SidelineKick

Quote from: kickingmule on July 31, 2009, 12:58:38 PM

including micky harte!!!

Of course he does, you're clearly missing the point. I'm giving my view on a gaa discussion board. He on the other hand is being paid to entertain the peopl that buy the IN. To me he is failing in this by writing about the same thing all the time. Anyone wanting to read about the Railway Cup would first have to read half the article and listen to him give off yet again about the IR. We know he doesnt like it, but he should give it a rest, even for a while.

Reported.

longball

Quote from: Armin Tamzarian on July 31, 2009, 12:59:16 PM
Well played SLK!

Will you ask him to go with me?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Armin Tamzarian

Quote from: longball on July 31, 2009, 01:04:05 PM
Quote from: Armin Tamzarian on July 31, 2009, 12:59:16 PM
Well played SLK!

Will you ask him to go with me?
is this the beragh disco?

SidelineKick

I thought it was the Ardboe dance  ???

Reported.

kickingmule

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 01:02:41 PM

including micky harte!!!

Of course he does, you're clearly missing the point. I'm giving my view on a gaa discussion board. He on the other hand is being paid to entertain the peopl that buy the IN. To me he is failing in this by writing about the same thing all the time. Anyone wanting to read about the Railway Cup would first have to read half the article and listen to him give off yet again about the IR. We know he doesnt like it, but he should give it a rest, even for a while.

"you want to box"??? ..................... "lets box" ;)

SidelineKick

Quote from: kickingmule on July 31, 2009, 01:39:12 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on July 31, 2009, 01:02:41 PM

including micky harte!!!

"you want to box"??? ..................... "lets box" ;)

Ok, but no kicking.

Reported.

Drumanee 1

he's at it again i see,how much longer is the irish news going to put up with this one man crusade?seriously it's getting out of control

full back

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on August 07, 2009, 02:28:57 PM
he's at it again i see,how much longer is the irish news going to put up with this one man crusade?seriously it's getting out of control

What is it this week?

I am going to make a wild, crazy, absurd guess & say............................................the International Rules

Am I right?
What do I win, what do I win?