Tyrone v Kerry NFL Round 2

Started by Kerry Mike, February 01, 2009, 04:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

What would we do without McGinley?  He gives it 100% every time, every ball.  

Thought he and Philip Jordan were outstanding like most Tyronies on here.  

Young Cassidy was doing well in the second half up in the forward line - seemed to pull up injured?  

ziggysego

Yeah Rois, I thought Cassidy had a good game too and don't know why he wasn't taken off. C. Cavanagh should have been instead.
Testing Accessibility

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Rois on February 15, 2009, 06:05:10 PM
What would we do without McGinley?  He gives it 100% every time, every ball.  

Thought he and Philip Jordan were outstanding like most Tyronies on here.  

Young Cassidy was doing well in the second half up in the forward line - seemed to pull up injured?  

jordan was immense today, thought mcginnley had a poor first half by his standards, but much better after the break like everyone else.
cassidy was taken off with a injury to his quad, was doing rightly up to  that
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2009, 06:08:06 PM
Yeah Rois, I thought Cassidy had a good game too and don't know why he wasn't taken off. C. Cavanagh should have been instead.
He picked up a knock thats why he was taken of
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Quote from: gerry on February 15, 2009, 06:17:33 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2009, 06:08:06 PM
He picked up a knock thats why he was taken of

Aah, I missed that.
Testing Accessibility

bcarrier

Galvins discipline to be admired.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: An Fear Rua on February 15, 2009, 03:18:35 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on February 15, 2009, 03:16:46 PM
Oh Ricey you sneaky b*stard.
He's lucky he still has a tooth in his head after grabbing Galvin by the balls.

get your glasses sorted lad, he patted them, and Galvin went down like a cheap whore.

No need for any of it.
what a hateful little c**t.

If he "patted" my balls he'd be looking for his teeth, I'm no fan of Galvin but it's a pity he didnt deck the little c**t. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

An Fear Rua

Quote from: bcarrier on February 15, 2009, 06:23:09 PM
Galvins discipline to be admired.

agreed, if I was going to pretend that I had a life threatening injury Id have at least rolled over a few times ;D
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 15, 2009, 06:27:14 PM

what a hateful little c**t.

If he "patted" my balls he'd be looking for his teeth, I'm no fan of Galvin but it's a pity he didnt deck the little c**t. 

if he patted your balls, you might smile for once Pints
Its Grim up North

Canalman

Those "stewards" in HP are by far the most proactive in the GAA.Every else in the country the "stewards" must be the dopiest/sleepiest/lethargic fellas around. Up in Omagh they are in the thick of it always.
Don't really know if this is a good or bad thing.

omagh_gael

Just back in from the game, after a dreadful 1st half where we couldn't string two passes together compounded by kerrys blistering start! Was really pleased to see a bit more fluency and bite that led to an encouraging recovery, I think we could have completed the turn around if Son was playing and if we hadn't fluffed a number of attacks around 15mins from the end.

I must echo ziggys sentiments regarding ricey, I hate seeing all the verbals an cheap shots, I really think it offers the team nothing and just let's us down, he needs to rein it in big time!

Overall, quite encouraging despite defeat

Jinxy

I thought the stewards could potentially have made things worse to be honest.
They arrived on the scene like a SWAT team.
Nearly sure a couple of them abseiled down off the top of the stand.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

maggie

Disappointing first half, our passing was very wayward but some good individual performancs, thought Davy H was pretty solid also and Cassidy until he went off made a positive contribution.
Wonder what the Glentoran man made of the 'ruckus'  :-\