Tyrone v Kerry NFL Round 2

Started by Kerry Mike, February 01, 2009, 04:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronefan

these girls are very free with their mobile numbers

under the bar

Heffo if you aren't careful with the names you're happy to put in print, the word will get aound that you inferred those girlfriends were whores.... then where would you be??

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 25, 2009, 08:15:01 AM
I still dont see how slapping a notebook gets 6 months and a sexual assault gets 6 weeks. Ridiculous. The GAA is letting them open to all kinds of trouble if they dont get their priorities right.

If you, or any other of the morons who have bandied this term about in relation to this incident, had ever been directly or indirectly the victims of a real 'sexual assault', you would not be so outrageously stupid, insensitive, and insulting so as to repeat it here for such a triviality. You ought to be ashamed of yourself Sheehy (and the rest) for this disgrace, but I know, you won't be.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

SidelineKick

Quote from: tyronefan on February 25, 2009, 03:07:39 PM
these girls are very free with their mobile numbers

My thoughts exactly!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

cornafean

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 25, 2009, 04:19:05 PM
If you, or any other of the morons who have bandied this term about in relation to this incident, had ever been directly or indirectly the victims of a real 'sexual assault', you would not be so outrageously stupid, insensitive, and insulting so as to repeat it here for such a triviality. You ought to be ashamed of yourself Sheehy (and the rest) for this disgrace,

Well said.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

ardmhachaabu

I still dont see how slapping a notebook gets 6 months and a sexual assault gets 6 weeks. Ridiculous. The GAA is letting them open to all kinds of trouble if they dont get their priorities right.

If you, or any other of the morons who have bandied this term about in relation to this incident, had ever been directly or indirectly the victims of a real 'sexual assault', you would not be so outrageously stupid, insensitive, and insulting so as to repeat it here for such a triviality. You ought to be ashamed of yourself Sheehy (and the rest) for this disgrace, but I know, you won't be.
FoSB, if you look at what monobrow did and take it out of the context of a football match, with any bit of objectivity at all you will see that it was sexual assault in either of the jurisdictions, by the letter of the law.

I am not one of the people bandying about the term incidentally, just calling it like it is.  I am sure any legal eagle could confirm.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Mike Sheehy

Bring all the lawyers you want into it and maybe we can trawl through all the previous posts about Paul Galvin, Mick O'Dwyer, Oisin McConville, various Dublin players etc.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on February 25, 2009, 06:25:34 PM

FoSB, if you look at what monobrow did and take it out of the context of a football match, with any bit of objectivity at all you will see that it was sexual assault in either of the jurisdictions, by the letter of the law.

I am not one of the people bandying about the term incidentally, just calling it like it is.  I am sure any legal eagle could confirm.
Some people seem to think there has to be rape for a sexual assault to take place.  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

magickingdom

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on February 24, 2009, 09:46:50 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on February 24, 2009, 09:34:56 PM
it beggars belief that mcmenamin will not accept a 6 week ban. people talk about a disconnect with politicans - does he have any clue how bad he looked? as for comparisons with galvins ban it was 6 MONTHS FFS

You tell me what was worse about what McMenamin did compared to the Kenny and thr Campbell incidents and then I'll accept that the 6 week ban was fair. The gaa have imposed a 50% higher ban on McMenamin for the same offence. Off course Tyrone are going to appeal the length of the suspension when it differs from those handed out to other county players. Im shocked that people think its fair for players to get different suspensions for the same offence based on their reputation.

i agree with you there, its about time the gaa handed out match bans instead of time bans

Mike Sheehy

QuoteIf you, or any other of the morons who have bandied this term about in relation to this incident, had ever been directly or indirectly the victims of a real 'sexual assault', you would not be so outrageously stupid, insensitive, and insulting so as to repeat it here for such a triviality. You ought to be ashamed of yourself Sheehy (and the rest) for this disgrace, but I know, you won't be.

Sometimes you sound like a dyslexic trying to rewrite Ulysses. Just keep it simple like a good man and spare us your idiotic rantings.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 25, 2009, 07:09:18 PMSome people seem to think there has to be rape for a sexual assault to take place.  ::)

Extremely hypothetical situation for you Pints - a woman grabs you by the balls in the pub one night - are you going to have her done for sexual assault?

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: magickingdom on February 25, 2009, 07:13:03 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on February 24, 2009, 09:46:50 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on February 24, 2009, 09:34:56 PM
it beggars belief that mcmenamin will not accept a 6 week ban. people talk about a disconnect with politicans - does he have any clue how bad he looked? as for comparisons with galvins ban it was 6 MONTHS FFS

You tell me what was worse about what McMenamin did compared to the Kenny and thr Campbell incidents and then I'll accept that the 6 week ban was fair. The gaa have imposed a 50% higher ban on McMenamin for the same offence. Off course Tyrone are going to appeal the length of the suspension when it differs from those handed out to other county players. Im shocked that people think its fair for players to get different suspensions for the same offence based on their reputation.

i agree with you there, its about time the gaa handed out match bans instead of time bans

I was actually refering to the fact that Campbell and Kenny got 4 week bans for similar (and probably worse) incidents than McMenamin who got a 6 week ban. Not sure how they can justify that. I do agree with your point though and mentioned it else where. Its crazy players are suspened for periods of time rather than games at this stage,totally crazy.

GAAboardmod1

I've decided to close this thread as I feel it has run its course and am not to happy with the direction it is now taking.

A new thread on the appeal will be accepted, but it would be advisable to keep some restraint regarding some of the comments.

Mod1